Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always ch 11 part 2 (Skyelo)

~At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae was home and not feeling well she was hope that Evan would be home but he wasn’t and left a voicemail saying he wouldn’t be home till later. The door was open as Skye came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said as she came in. “Mother, Why are you here”Lila Rae ask “I want to check on you, How are you doing”Skye ask “I’m okay”Lila Rae said “Have you eat anything”Skye ask “Yes Mother, Mother you don’t have to take care of me”Lila Rae said “Yes, I want to”Skye said “Mother, I’m scare”Lila Rae said and cried. “I’m too”Skye said she hug Lila Rae. “I keep wonder maybe I sure not have the baby but I want it “Lila Rae said “I know this isn’t easy for you but I will be here for you”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Lila Rae said “You're welcome, Where is Raelyn”Skye ask “She went out , Raelyn is so scarce but so brave too”Lila Raes said “Yes she is”Skye said

At Lorenzo/Skye~Genevieve came run in with the children and was so scare and shake up as Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve, What wrong”Lorenzo ask as he touch her. “A man follow us here, Daddy I’m scare”Genevieve said “Go into the safe room, I will take care of it, Where is you're mother”Lorenzo ask as he open the safe for his gun. “Mother, Went to check on Lila Rae, Daddy be careful”Genevieve said “I will, Now go”Lorenzo said Genevieve went into the safe room with the children and Lorenzo went outside the grounds with his gun and his bodyguards.

At The Empire~Alexander was working when Nikolas came in. “So the business meeting went well last night”Nikolas said “Yes it did, Genevieve was wonderful”Alexander said “Good”Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Outside~ Lorenzo look around. “Come out now! Or I will kill you”Lorenzo yelled “You will not kill me you're own baby brother”The man said “Ricardo”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Can you put the gun down”Ricardo ask “You scare my daughter”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, I thought she was yours , She looks like our mother and I want to fine you”Ricardo said “Let’s go inside”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment