Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 15 (Skyelo)

~At Alexander house~Alexander and Bianca and Genevieve were their. “You have to believe me that I didn’t shot my father, Yes I’m so upset with Daddy but I would not do this”Genevieve said “I believe you”Alexander said “I believe you too”Bianca said as Constanza came in. “Constanza ,I’m so glad you're here”Genevieve said “You need to tell me everything”Constanza said “I didn’t shot my father, I don’t remember what I did”Genevieve said “Mother you were on you're way to the bathroom”Bianca said “I don’t remember”Genevieve said she sit down and Alexander hand her some water .”It’s going to be okay”Alexander said “It has to,It doesn't look good does it”Genevieve ask “No”Constanza said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was on the bed and graze was all over his head as Skye came in and sit by him and took his hand. “Lorenzo, Come back to me,I love you our my life, I can’t be without you, I love our life together”Skye said and she kiss him. “Please wake up”Skye said

At a hotel room~A woman was their when Diego came in. “Was this you're plan to shot my father”Diego ask “I didn’t shot Lorenzo”The woman said “Yes you did”Diego said “No it was the other Genevieve” the woman said “What are you talking about”Diego ask “Nothing”The woman said as Luis was in the hallway listen to all of it and record it with his phone.

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~Lorenzo still haven’t wake up as Skye was holding his hand. “Lorenzo, Please wake up”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “Daddy, Please we need you”Lila Rae said “You're father is going to wake up”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment