Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 16 (Skyelo

~At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Skye was waiting for Lorenzo to wake up as Genevieve came in. “Daddy”Genevieve said Skye turn around. “Why are you here”Skye ask “Mother, I didn’t do this”Genevieve said “Let’s go talk in the hallway”Skye said Genevieve and Skye went into the hallway. “Mother, I didn’t do this, I didn’t shot Daddy you know me, You know my soul as you claim to do you really think I shot Daddy”Genevieve said “Why did you come to the wedding”Skye ask “I saw something in Bianca that day that you and Daddy won, I saw hate in my daughter and I didn’t like it, I didn’t want Bianca to feel hate and anger all the time like I do”Genevieve said “I do get that, I hate that you feel anger and hate all the time too, So where were you when you're father was shot”Skye ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “You forget where you were”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said as Lila Rae came by. “Genevieve , You sure not be here:Lila Rae said “Is Daddy okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, You're father will recovery so you didn’t get what you wanted”Skye said as Skylar came by. “Skylar , I didn’t do it”Genevieve said as John came by. “Genevieve Alcazar, We are here to arrest you for the tempted murder of you're father Lorenzo Alcazar”John said and arrest Genevieve. “I didn’t do it”Genevieve said “What prove do you have”Skye ask “We have the gun it has Genevieve fingerprints on it”John said “Skylar, Can you call Alexander and Bianca”Genevieve ask “Yes, Don’t say anything I will call Constanza too”Skylar said John took Genevieve away. “Mother, You can’t think that Genevieve did this, Daddy has a lot of enemy who could of done this”Skylar said “Skylar the gun”Skye said “I don’t care my sister didn’t do this! Skylar yelled and left.

“Mother”Lila Rae said “I don’t want to believe this either but the gun”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said as Rae and Alan came by. “Skye”Rae said “Genevieve been arrested for shot Lorenzo, The gun has her fingerprints on it”Skye said “Skye, Do you believe this”Alan ask “I don’t know, I don’t want to believe that my daughter is complain of this”Skye said “I’m going to the police station”Alan said and left.

Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was still sleeping when Skye came in. “Oh Lorenzo, Is someone set up Genevieve for this but who”Skye ask as a woman look through a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment