Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 14 (Skyelo)~

~At General Hospital~ Skye and Lila Rae were sitting on the couch waiting for news on Lorenzo. “Daddy is going to be fine”Lila Rae said “Yes he is”Skye said as Luis and Diego came by. “Mother, Do you want anything”Luis ask “Just you're father to be okay”Skye said “He will be”Luis said “Yes”Diego said “Diego, I’m glad you're back you're father love having you back”Skye said “I love it too, I’m going to check on somethings”Diego said “Yes, I do hope Genevieve pays for this”Skye said “Mother, Do you really think Genevieve did this”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Genevieve was upset about the court decision and she vow to hurt us”Skye said “But this”Lila Rae ask

At the police station~Genevieve was being question. “Where were you when the gun went off”John ask “I don’t remember, I was in a coma and I keep forget things like what I did “Genevieve said “Have you been to a doctor about this”John ask “Yes, Dr Drake is my doctor and he know this you can talk to him, Look at all my medical files”Genevieve said “I will”John said as Alexander and Bianca came in. “Do you have anymore question”Alexander ask “Yes, Genevieve do you know how to use a gun”John ask “Yes, I’m a mob princess, Daddy taught all of us kids”Genevieve said “I need to see you're purse”John said Genevieve give it him . John look at the purse and pull out a gun, “Is this yours”John ask “No”Genevieve said “We our done here let’s go”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and left with Alexander and Bianca.

At General Hospital~ Skye was still waiting on news when Alan came in. “Daddy”Skye said “I don’t know anything yet, Skye you know Genevieve didn’t do this , You know you're daughter just think about this”Alan said “Right now all I care about is my husband”Skye said as Patrick came by. “Is my husband okay”Skye ask and took Lila Rae hand. “I remove the bullet from Lorenzo brain but Lorenzo hasn’t wake up yet”Dr Drake said “Will I will make sure Lorenzo wake up”Skye said “Will Daddy recover”Lila Rae ask “Yes, But there maybe damage”Dr Drake said “Well if their is I can take care of my husband”Skye said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment