Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 20 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~The next morning.~Skye was in her robe and went into Genevieve room. “Genevieve, I want to get to the hospital to see you're father”Skye said and took the blankets off the bed to fine Genevieve not their. “Genevieve, Where are you”Skye ask and look around the room. “Lorenzo”Skye said and left the room.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was sleeping when Genevieve was in the room with him and sitting on a chair watching him slept when Lorenzo wake up. “Genevieve, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I’m thinking how easy for me it would be if you did die”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said ‘Yes it would be easy, I would finally have my life back, Mother would not want me around the house but one thing I can’t stop doing”Genevieve said she got up and fix the blankets and Lorenzo took her hand. “What’s that”Lorenzo ask “Missing you, Alright”Genevieve said “I feel the same way about you, I’m sorry that my mother set you up”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault”Genevieve said “Does you're mother know you're here”Lorenzo ask as Skye came in. “Genevieve, Their you are”Skye said “I just want to check on Daddy that’s all”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said “Genevieve, Can you get me some coffee”Lorenzo ask “Sure, Mother do you want some”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Genevieve left. “Lorenzo, Are you okay”Skye ask “You were scare”Lorenzo ask “Yes, When you were shot I thought it was Genevieve who shot you”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “You have to admit that Genevieve has a lot to gain if you die”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand, “I’m not going anywhere”Lorenzo said as a nurse came in. “I have the results from the DNA test”The nurse said “So is that Diego in the jail cell, Did my own son do this”Lorenzo ask “No it’s not Diego, It’s you're brother Luis”The nurse said “No! Skye yelled “Skye it’s going to be okay, Amy their will be a man coming by later to give you some money”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I will keep this between us”Amy said and left. “Lorenzo, What are you going to do, Our son”Skye said “I will keep our son safe”Lorenzo said “How, I will go fine Luis”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “Just rest”Skye said as a woman came in. “Can I help you”Lorenzo ask “I’m looking for Genevieve, I’m her nurse”The woman said “You're not our daughter nurse”Lorenzo said “No not her, I’m the nurse of you're mother”The woman said “Why does my mother need a nurse”Lorenzo ask “You're mother isn’t well”The woman said

No comments:

Post a Comment