Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 19 (Skyelo)

~At General Hospital~Skye let Lorenzo back into bed as Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar and Genevieve were there too. “Father, I’m sorry but from the moment that Diego came into our life I could not trust him”Luis said “I’m glad you look out for this family son”Lorenzo said “Yes, Luis you did the right thing”Skye said “Genevieve I’m sorry that Diego did this to you”Lorenzo said “I would of never shot you, Yes I’m mad at you but I would not do this”Genevieve said “We our sorry”Skye said “Yes we our”Lorenzo said as Dr Drake came in. “Dr Drake, I need you're help, I need a blood test on my son Diego, I want to make sure his mind”Lorenzo said “I will see what I can do, You need you're rest” Dr. Drake said
 “Skye, I want you to go home too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo took her hand. “Skye, Please you need you're rest”Lorenzo said “Alright, Genevieve come home with me”Skye said “Genevieve please rest”Lorenzo said “You too”Genevieve said “We are all glad you're okay Daddy”Lila Rae said she kiss Lorenzo on the cheek and left.

At Diego jail cell~Diego took off a mask. “I’m back”Luis said and smile at Genevieve who was in her cell across from him. “Yes, You're back son, We almost got him”Genevieve said “We will take Lorenzo down”Luis said “”Yes we will”Genevieve said “I can’t believe my own namesake did this”Luis said “My too”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Genevieve came in as the maid was putting some food on the table. “Mrs. Alcazar, I’m sorry about Mr. Alcazar,”Rose said “Thank you, Lorenzo will be home soon”Skye said Rose left. “Genevieve”Skye said as she sit down by Genevieve. “I’m sorry that I thought it was you”Skye said “I’m just glad it work out”Genevieve said “Me too,I’m so glad you're father is awake and okay”Skye said “Yes, I can’t believe Diego did this”Genevieve said “Me either, I sure of know something was off”Skye said “I’m going to bed”Genevieve said and left. Skye got up and pick up a picture of their family. “We need to heal from this somehow”Skye said

At Diego jail cell~Diego put his mask back on as a woman came in. “I need to take you're blood it’s for the case”The nurse said “Really”Diego ask “Yes”The nurse said

No comments:

Post a Comment