Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 21 (Skyelo) ~”The face of the past”



At Luis house~Skye came in. “Mother, I was just on the way to see Father”Luis said “Their is something I need to tell you about that Diego”Skye said “What is it”Luis ask “You're father order a DNA test on Diego and it turn out it’s not him”Skye said “Then who is it”Luis ask “It’s Luis, I just want you to stay away from him and let you're father deal with it”Skye said “It’s the man who took me from you and father all those years ago”Luis said “Yes but we got you back”Skye said “Yes you did”Luis said “Luis”Skye said “I will be okay”Luis said “Good, Just stay away”Skye said “I will Mother”Luis said “Do you want to go back with me to the hospital”Skye ask “I will meet you there”Luis said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes”Luis said Skye left. Luis went into the living room and open the safe and pull out a gun as Genevieve came in. “Luis”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why are you here”Luis ask he put the gun in his back pocket. “The door was open and I just want to thank you for saving me yesterday, Luis are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes sis,I’m now that you're not going to jail, Sis I love you and just like Father I will keep this family safe”Luis said “I know, Why do you have a gun”Genevieve ask “To keep this family safe”Luis said “Luis, I’m worry about you”Genevieve said “Don’t know we sure go see Father”Luis said “I just came back from the hospital, Daddy is resting, Luis I do know you have bipolar and I know what happened to you as a baby”Genevieve said “Just let it go”Luis said “I want to help you”Genevieve said “You are by drop it”Luis said and left.

At the police station~Luis jail cell~Luis was in his jail cell as Skye came by. “Skye”Diego said “I know who you are, Wearing the mask you try to fool us all but it’s over now”Skye said “I don’t know what you're talking about”Diego said “Oh yes you do”Skye said and went by Genevieve jail cell. “Are you really sick”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Do you really love you're son”Skye ask “Yes, as much as you love yours”Genevieve said and Skye left.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was awake when Luis came into the room. “Luis”Lorenzo said “Mother told me”Luis said “Don’t say anything or do anything and let me handle this”Lorenzo said “Yes father”Luis said “He can’t hurt you anymore”Lorenzo said “I know”Luis said “Did you take you're pill”Lorenzo ask “Yes father ’Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment