Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 1 ch 22 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was alone on the couch drinking wine when Genevieve came in. “Mother, Are you okay, Why are you drinking, I never seen you drink wine before”Genevieve said “No, I’m not supposed to you're dear old mother is an alcoholic! Skye yelled “Mother, Do you want to talk or sure I call anyone”Genevieve said “No, I want to be alone”Skye said “Mother, That’s not a good idea”Genevieve said “Just leave me alone”Skye said “Alright”Genevieve said she went upstairs and into her room and close the door. “Uncle AJ, Mother needs you”Genevieve said she hang up the phone.

At Alexander house~Alexander and Bianca were talking. “I’m so glad that mother is free of this”Bianca said “Me too , Now that is over with I need you to go out of town”Alexander said “Alright”Bianca said “You been doing so great with the empire, I’m proud of you”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy”Bianca said “One day you will run the empire all by yourself”Alexander said “Even though I’m a woman”Bianca ask “Yes”Alexander said “I’m going to check on Mother before I leave”Bianca said “Sure”Alexander said Bianca left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was drinking more when AJ came in. “Skye, It’s true”AJ said “Why are you here”Skye ask “Genevieve call me she was worry about you”AJ said “Well I’m fine”Skye said “No you're not, So why are you drinking”AJ ask “Well for start my husband was shot and I thought it was my daughter and it turn out to be the man who took my son”Skye said “What”AJ ask “That’s not Diego that’s Luis”Skye said “Oh Skye, I’m sorry”AJ said “I just wish the past would leave us alone”Skye said “I know but you can’t fall apart”AJ said “It was just a slip that’s all”Skye said”Well tomorrow we our going to a meeting”AJ said “Fine”Skye said “You're not alone”AJ said

At The police station~ “Diego” was in his jail cell when it went dark and someone broke into his jail cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment