Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 23 (Skyelo)

~The next day~Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye was pass out on the couch as a man touch her arm and Skye wake up. “Skye”The man said Skye look at him. “Lorenzo, You're out of the hospital”Skye said “Yes, Why are you sleeping on the couch”Lorenzo ask “I just watch a movie and fell asleep that’s all”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said “I’m so glad you're home, You sure of call me”Skye said “I want to surprise you”Lorenzo said “It was a good surprise “Skye said Lorenzo went to kiss Skye. “I haven’t brush my teeth yet”Skye said “I don’t care”Lorenzo said he kiss her. “Take me upstairs”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in she was all dress for the day and had been crying.”Genevieve , What is it”Lorenzo ask “I just took Bianca to the airport, She has to go out of town for a while”Genevieve said “For what”Skye ask as she got up with Lorenzo. “The empire business, Bianca really wants to make her father proud”Genevieve said “Bianca will be home soon”Lorenzo said “I know she will, I’m just going to miss Bianca while she gone”Genevieve said “Why don’t I get dress and call the other children to meet us at the hotel for breakfast”Skye ask “Sure, Genevieve did you take you're pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m glad you're home”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said Genevieve went upstairs and into her grandson bedroom. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander, I love you, I will take care of you while Bianca is gone, We both will miss her”Genevieve said

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was in his office talking to a man. “Here is a file on you're mother”The man said and give it to Lorenzo who read it. “So my mother is sick, This plan was all my brother”Lorenzo said “I guess so”The man said

At The police station~A cop came by “Diego” Cell to fine him dead. “No”The cop said and pick up his phone and called for help.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was looking at the mirror when Lorenzo came in and pull her in.”Skye, I love you, I would do anything for this family”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Good , Let’s go”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment