Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 1 ch 26 (Skyelo)


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve came in with her grandson and Alexander. “Today was great”Genevieve said “Yes it was”Alexander said they share a kiss as Lorenzo came in with his mother, “Princess”Lorenzo said Alexander and Genevieve finish the kiss. “Daddy, What is it”Genevieve ask and turn around and look at her grandmother. “Daddy, Why is that woman here! Do you know what she did to me”Genevieve yelled “Why is she so upset”Genevieve ask “Mother, Just sit down it’s okay”Lorenzo said Genevieve sit down. “You're grandmother is mentally ill and I’m going to take care of her”Lorenzo said “She staying here”Genevieve ask “Yes family is important to me you know that”Lorenzo said “More then anyone”Genevieve said “You're grandmother needs us”Lorenzo said “Keep her away from our grandson”Alexander said “My mother would not hurt a child”Lorenzo said “Yeah she some mother, Her sons grow up to be mob boss” Alexander said “Alexander”Genevieve said “It’s time for you to go”Lorenzo said “I will call you”Alexander said “Thanks for today, it was nice spending the day with our grandson”Genevieve said “Yes it was”Alexander said he left. “Daddy be nice to Alexander, I’m going to be with him and you can’t stop me, You're only my medical guardian that’s all”Genevieve said “You sure get dress you're mother is having a dinner party”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said and went upstairs.

Lorenzo sit down next to his mother. “You're family doesn’t want me here”Genevieve said “I want you here”Lorenzo said he took his mother hand. “You're a good son”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Lorenzo said

At Alexander house~Alexander was on the phone with Bianca who was on a plane flying back home. “Bianca, I’m glad you're home early and got the deal”Alexander said “Me too Daddy”Bianca said and a loud crash came over the phone. “Bianca”Alexander yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment