Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 27 (Skyelo)

 ~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having a dinner party with Luis and Lila Rae and Skylar and Genevieve and Lorenzo mother. “So what do we call you”Skylar ask “You can call me nanny, and I like to be called Gin”Genevieve said “That’s nice”Genevieve said “Do you have a nickname”Genevieve (older) ask “Yes, Skylar and my cousin Constanza call me Ginny”Genevieve said “Nice, Do you like you're name”Genevieve (older) ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said “So you have great-grandchildren too”Lila Rae said “I would love to meet them”Genevieve (older) said “You will soon mother, You can’t push yourself”Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve (older) said “We are just glad you're here”Skye said “Thank you”Genevieve (older) said “Daddy, It’s nice to have you home”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Lorenzo said Alexander walk in and Genevieve look at him he had been crying. “Genevieve, I need to talk to you”Alexander said “No! Don’t say it Alexander Stefan Nikolas Cassadine don’t you say it! Genevieve said as she got up and went by Alexander. “Genevieve, I love you and our daughter and I would do anything to keep our baby girl safe but today I didn’t I failed her, Bianca was on her way home on a jet and I was talking to her as the jet crash”Alexander said “No! My baby isn’t dead you're lying! You're doing this to me to hurt me for giving Bianca up for adoption that’s all”Genevieve said Genevieve look out the window and Lorenzo and Skye got up and look at Alexander. “Genevieve, I'm not lying, I wish I was”Alexander said “Was it you're jet that Bianca was on”Skylar ask “Yes, I called the airline and they are looking for clues”Alexander said

Genevieve was looking out the window as Skylar came by and took her hand. “Genevieve”Skylar said “No, My baby isn’t dead”Genevieve said she look back at Alexander and Lorenzo. “Daddy, Alexander you're both so powerful now use it to find my baby girl alive and bring her to be”Genevieve said Lorenzo came by Genevieve, “Princess, If I could bring you're daughter to you “Lorenzo said “No! Daddy No! Genevieve yelled and cry. “Genevieve, I know this is sad but you need to be strong for you're grandson”Skye said “You're right, What is going to happened to him, William left town, I guess we could call him’ Genevieve said “No, We will raise our grandson”Alexander said “Let’s go check on him, I need to hold him”Genevieve said “Sure, The airlines sure call me soon”Alexander said they went upstairs. “Oh Lorenzo, This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not, I loved Bianca”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “I sure go call Raelyn”Lila Rae said

At Nikolas-Alexander room~Alexander and Genevieve came in and saw their grandson sleeping in his crib. “Oh Alexander, Bianca loved that boy so much, He was the love of her life”Genevieve said “Yes, He was, We will figure out all this”Alexander said “I hate this”Genevieve said “Me too, I sure of never ask Bianca to go out of town”Alexander said “Don’t blame yourself, I don’t”Genevieve said Alexander phone rang. “Alexander Cassadine”Alexander said and hang up. “What did they say, Was it the airline”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “Did they find our daughter”Genevieve ask “They want us to meet them at the hospital”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment