Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 25 (Skyelo)

~At The Police station~Genevieve cell~ Lorenzo came by. “Mother”Lorenzo said “Lachlan, It’s you”Genevieve said “No Mother, Father is dead”Lorenzo said “No his not”Genevieve said as Ric came by. “Ric, Please let my mother go”Lorenzo said “You're mother did this”Ric said “I have reports from doctors my mother is mentally ill”Lorenzo said he show Ric the file.”Alright, We will let her go”Ric said “Thank you let me take care of my mother”Lorenzo said Ric unlock the cell,’Where are we going”Genevieve ask “Home”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was in the den when Skye came in. “Daddy, You want to see me”Skye said “I heard you had a slip last night”Alan said “It was just a slip”Skye said “It’s not just one slip, We both know that”Alan said “I just was so upset from what I have been thought “Skye said “I know, You're not alone”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said they share a hug.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Genevieve (Lorenzo mother) was on the couch with Lorenzo. “Mother, I want to show you picture of my family”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Lorenzo said Genevieve touch his face. “This is picture of son Luis and Lila Rae they are twins and my other twins Skylar and you're namesake Genevieve” Lorenzo said “You're family is all beautiful you're lucky son”Genevieve said “Mother , I want you to stay here with me”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Mother, I want you to meet my wife Skye”Lorenzo said “That’s a beautiful name, Do you love my son”Genevieve ask “Yes I do, It’s nice meeting you”Skye said “You too, Thanks for let me stay here”Genevieve said “What”Skye ask as the maid came in. “Rose, Can you help my mother get settin in”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Rose said they went upstairs. ‘You want you're mother to stay here with us”Skye ask “Yes, I have to take care of my mother it’s apart of my fault she like this”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Can you handle this”Skye ask “Yes, I can”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will support you, I need to tell you something, Last night I had a drink”Skye said “Oh Skye”Lorenzo said “I just had a slip , I went to a meeting today”Skye said “Good, You can talk to me”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said they share a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment