Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 30 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~ Lorenzo went into his daughter's room and look at the bed to find her not their. “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask “Genevieve not in her room”Lorenzo said “Bianca room”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo went to Bianca room to fine Genevieve slept on the bed. “Oh Genevieve”Skye said she sit on the bed and wake Genevieve up. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said she look around the room. “Bianca”Genevieve said “Yes, You're in you're daughter room”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why don’t you go shower and we will talk”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy, I sure check on my grandson”Genevieve said “The nanny is with him”Skye said “Alright”Genevieve said she got up and went into her room. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I wish that Genevieve raise Bianca we could of spoiled her so much”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At Alexander room~Alexander was holding a picture of him and Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander.”I will take care of you Nikolas-Alexander I promise”Alexander said and put the picture down.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the shower and start to cry and fell to the floor and cried for her daughter.

Downstairs~ Lorenzo and Skye were with a man and they sign some papers as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Daddy what is going on”Genevieve ask as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, I do hate that Bianca is gone, I loved her to and that’s why I’m doing this, I’m let you go”Lorenzo said “You're giving up as my medical guardian”Genevieve ask “Yes, You need to be with Nikolas-Alexander and raise him”Lorenzo said “Really Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes, Just promise me you will take you're pills and go to therapy and do what the doctors tell you”Lorenzo said “I will, Thank you, I do hate that you're finally do this when my daughter is gone”Genevieve said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I would like to talk to Genevieve alone”Alexander said “Sure, Breakfast is set up for both of you outside”Skye said “Thank you”Alexander said Genevieve kiss her mother cheek and left with Alexander. “You did the right thing”Skye said “I hope so”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment