Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 29 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Nikolas-Alexander room~Genevieve and Skye were in the room and Genevieve hold her grandson. “Mother, Now that my beautiful daughter is gone, I need to take care of my grandson and I need you're help”Genevieve said “You want me to get Lorenzo to let you go”Skye ask “Yes, I have to raise my grandson”Genevieve said “I agree, You need to force now on Nikolas-Alexander”Skye said “Bianca would want that”Genevieve said “Yes she would, Let me talk to you're father”Skye said “Thank you”Genevieve said she put her grandson down. “You sure get some rest”Skye said “I will”Genevieve said Skye kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. Genevieve look at her grandson. “Oh sweet baby boy, I love you, I choose not to be a mother to you're mother but now I will be a mother to you and I will raise you the way Bianca would want me too, I promise to keep you safe and love”Genevieve said she kiss her grandson and left.

In the living room~Lorenzo was having a drink as Skye came down. “Lorenzo, We need to talk”Skye said and they sit down. “What is it”Lorenzo said “Now that Bianca is gone , You need to let Genevieve go and take care of her grandson”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “You know that is what has to happened”Skye said “Genevieve , Can not take care of herself or a baby”Lorenzo said “Genevieve will have nurse and nannies she will be fine”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “You know I’m right”Skye said “This was Genevieve idea, Wasn’t it”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “I need to go check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Let her slept”Skye said

Bianca room~Genevieve came in and look around her daughters things and pick up a picture of Bianca and Genevieve together and hold it close to her heart and then lay on the bed. “My baby girl”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment