Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 1 ch 31(Skyelo)



Skye/Lorenzo - Outside Genevieve and Alexander were having breakfast outside. "Genevieve know that your free and we have to think about what is best for our grandson we sure move in together and raise him"Alexander said "Where would we live"Genevieve ask "My house"Alexander said "Would we be together "Genevieve ask Alexander took her hand. "Yes, If you want that I do miss you" Alexander said "I miss you too, Let's see how it goes and Yes I'll move in with you "Genevieve said " Good, Did you call Bianca adopt parents"Alexander ask "Yes, When Bianca become pregnant that's when she died to them"Genevieve said "Oh my god"Alexander said "I know, We sure go to the church " Genevieve said they got up and hold hands and went inside,

inside- Lorenzo was sitting on the couch and reading and Skye was pour a drink when Genevieve and Alexander came in. Genevieve look at her mother. "It's water"Skye said "I know. We have some news before we go to the church to plan the funeral"Genevieve said "What that"Lorenzo ask as he got up and took off his glass. "We are going to move into together and raise our grandson " Genevieve said "Genevieve "Lorenzo said "I'm sure you will have a nanny to help"Skye said "Yes, This is for the best. Bianca would want this " Genevieve said "Alright , Just hire a nurse" "Lorenzo said "I will" Genevieve said " I will take care of Genevieve , We sure go " Alexander said "We want to go to for support " Skye said "Sure"Genevieve said they left.

At Lila Rae- Raelyn was looking at picture of Bianca when Lila Rae came in, "It's not fair"Raelyn said “No it's not, I hate that Genevieve is going through this" Lila Rae said "Poor Nikolas-Alexander,Bianca loved him so much"Raelyn said "Yes" Lila Rae said

At the church-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alexander came in. "Mr. Cassandra and Miss. Alcazar , I'm sorry about your daughter . The man said "Thank you" Alexander said "I have a dress I want Bianca in and not to much makeup please" Genevieve said "Sure. We need to pick out a casket"The man said "Do you have one that has horse on it? Bianca loved to ride"Genevieve ask " Yes", It cost a lot"the man said "It doesn't matter"Lorenzo said "No" Alexander said "What kind of Flowers" The man ask "I don't care" Genevieve said "Rose"Skye said "We just want a simple service" Alexander said "Yes”., I have this necklace I want Bianca burned in it " Genevieve said " We will take care of it"The man said "Are we done"Alexander ask "Yes" the man said "Let's go" Lorenzo said " I want a min alone" Genevieve said they left .

No comments:

Post a Comment