Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 4 (Skyelo)

~At The Quartermaine mansion~Genevieve and Constanza were in the den eating junk food and talking. “Genevieve, I will win this case”Constanza said “I know you will, I miss the law so much without it I don’t know who I’m”Genevieve said “I would feel the same way”Constanza said Genevieve took Constanza hand. “Why did you stay away, Was it a man”Genevieve ask “No, It was the past, I still blame my father for mother’s death”Constanza said “Constanza, It was childbirth that killed you're mother, You can’t blame AJ”Genevieve said “My mother love AJ so much and if she didn’t have me she would be here”Constanza said she got up and so did Genevieve. “Constanza, I’m glad Aunt Tea had you, I’m selfish and I’m glad you're here , You're my best friend all through my childhood” Genevieve said “I just hate that I killed my own mother”Constanza said “You didn’t, I’m sure Tea love you”Genevieve said “Yes, But Daniella give up her own life to raise me”Constanza said “She didn’t, AJ could of”Genevieve said “Yes, I guess so”Constanza said “Are you really to deal with my father”Genevieve ask “Yes, I deal with him when you were in a coma”Constanza said “I’m sure you did”Genevieve said “Do you think Skye will help us”Constanza ask “Mother, Maybe upset with me, I help Tracy take ElQ from my mother”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve”Constanza said “I don’t regret it , It was fun working on it”Genevieve said “Alright, I can fix that,Let’s get some slept and we will talk more in the morning”Constanza said “Sure”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye were sitting on the couch talking. “So are you sure about this, We have to make it sound that Genevieve is unfit to be alone”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I can do this”Skye said “I know you're scared that Genevieve will hurt the twins but I will make sure she doesn’t”Lorenzo said “We both will”Skye said “Genevieve is going to hate us, Not sure about the other children”Lorenzo said “Skylar will be on her sister's side and the boy’s will be on our side and so will Lila Rae”Skye said “I hope so, It’s not going to be a easy fight”Lorenzo said “Nothing we do is easy, Let’s get some slept”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment