Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 5 (Skylo)~


~At The Quartermaine mansion~Genevieve and Tracy were talking. “Aunt Tracy, There is something can use against my mother”Genevieve said “Blackmail”Tracy ask “Yes, I guess you can call it blackmail”Genevieve said “What is it”Tracy ask “It’s bad Mother could go to jail but so could Grandfather”Genevieve said “No, What is it”Tracy ask “It was Mother who killed Brenda Barrett and Grandfather cover it up”Genevieve said “Oh no”Tracy said “I know, I don’t want to hurt Grandfather”Genevieve said “I know”Tracy said “I don’t think Mother does either she love him let me talk to her”Genevieve said “Alright, You handle Skye and I will handle Alan”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy”Genevieve said Tracy left and Constanza came in. “So what are you and Aunt Tracy up to”Constanza ask “Their is something I can use against mother but it could hurt Grandfather”Genevieve said “What is it”Constanza ask “It’s Murder, My own mother murder someone and grandfather cover it up”Genevieve said “Oh no”Constanza said “I know, I don’t want Grandfather to go down for it but if I have to use it to be free of them I will’ Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Constanza, I sure of know it was you who is helping Genevieve”Skye said “Yes, I will win this case”Constanza said “Mother, Can we talk alone”Genevieve ask “Alright”Skye said they went outside.

“Mother, Please help me get away from Daddy and I will not tell the many cop friends I have still that you're the one who killed Brenda Barrett”Genevieve said “You will send you're own mother to jail”Skye ask “Yes if I have to choice my freedom or yours I will”Genevieve said “I know you will not use this, I know you I give you life”Skye said “I’m just doing what I have to do to get my life back and I will do anything”Genevieve said “I would of help you if you didn’t team up with Tracy”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “Enjoy you're freedom why you can, You will lose this , We both know I’m right”Skye said and left.

At The Courthouse~The judge for the case was working in his office when Lorenzo came in. “We need to talk,I know the Quartermaine have you in you're pocket but I make sure you're family is safe”Lorenzo said “Are you threat me”The Judge ask “Maybe, I’m”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment