Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 3 (Skyelo)~

~At Tracy office~Genevieve and Tracy came in. “So Aunt Tracy what is you're plan”Genevieve ask “We have a great lawyer on our side and I want you to win”Tracy said “Who is it”Genevieve ask “Me”The woman said “Oh my god”Genevieve said “When Aunt Tracy called me I just to come and help you”Constanza said “Thanks Constanza, When does Daddy find out”Genevieve ask “Tonight, I suggest you don’t stay their”Constanza said “No you both will stay at the mansion”Tracy said “It’s not going to be easy , Their is some side effects of the coma,I lash out and I don’t remember what I do”Genevieve said “I know but we have a great doctor on our side”Tracy said “Who”Genevieve ask “Robin and I will help you”Patrick said “Really why”Genevieve ask “My mother was murder a long time ago and I always believe Lorenzo did it”Robin said “Not surprise”Genevieve said “No”Tracy said “I do hope this works, I know Mother wants me gone she hates that I’m their”Genevieve said “That’s good, We will win this”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo had just hang up the phone when a man came in. “Mr. Alcazar” The man ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Have a good day”The man said as he give the paper to Lorenzo and left as Skye came in. “Damn it! Lorenzo yelled “What is it”Skye ask “Our daughter Genevieve is taking me to court and wants me to let her be her own guardian”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo , Their no way she will win”Skye said “You're not on her side”Lorenzo ask “I was at first but now after what Genevieve did to me, Their no way I will help her now”Skye said “Good, Genevieve can’t be on her own, I need to make a phone call”Lorenzo said he made a phone call.

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Alan was in the den when Genevieve and Constanza came in. “Grandfather, Constanza is home”Genevieve said “I see, I’m so glad”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather, I’m so sorry about Ned”Constanza said “Thank you”Alan said “I’m going to help Genevieve win this case”Constanza said “Genevieve it’s not going to be easy”Alan said “I know, Robin and Patrick are on my side”Genevieve said “Good, I have to meet Monica, Girls have fun don’t get in too much trouble with the cook”Alan said and left. ‘Let’s go get some junk food and talk”Genevieve said “Sure, I’m so glad you're awake, I miss you”Constanza said “I miss you too, I miss the old Genevieve”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment