Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 56~

 At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was home drinking when Genevieve came in with Nikolas-Alexander in his stroller. “Genevieve, Why are you here?Skye ask “I’m here to see Daddy about the case, I had to bring Nikolas-Alexander, The nanny had the day off so I had to bring him here”Genevieve said Skye put her drink down and walk by them. “How about while you talk to Lorenzo, I take Nikolas-Alexander to the park”Skye said “Sure Mother, That’s nice of you”Genevieve said she had no idea that Skye was drinking. “You're welcome, Let me get my coat”Skye said she pick up her coat as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Mother is taking Nikolas-Alexander out while we talk about you're case”Genevieve said “I don’t think so, Skye isn’t take Nikolas-Alexander anywhere”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Why would you say that”Genevieve ask “Because you're mother has been drinking”Lorenzo said “Mother, Is Daddy right, Have you been drinking then you want to take my grandson the only human I have left to connect with my daughter who I’m still grieve over”Genevieve said “I just had a little wine today”Skye said she had a hard time walking. “Really a little wine, It’s in the afternoon! I can’t believe you were going to put my grandson in danger! Genevieve yelled as Rose came in, “Rose, Can you take my wife upstairs she needs to rest”Lorenzo ask “Sure, Come on Mrs.Alcazar”Rose said Skye went upstairs with Rose.

Genevieve pick up her grandson and sit down to hold him. “I will never let anyone hurt you my sweet boy”Genevieve said as he fell asleep she put her grandson back in the stroller and sit down with Lorenzo. “Daddy, Why is she drinking”Genevieve ask “You're mother is worry about the case”Lorenzo said “I haven’t seen Mother like this”Genevieve said “Me either, This isn’t the woman I love”Lorenzo said “This isn’t about Mother pain this case”Genevieve said “Is about you, Have you deal with it”Lorenzo ask “I’m see Dr Collins about that and get my anger under control”Genevieve said “Good, Anyway Genevieve I have news about my case, I fire Berry”Lorenzo said “Why would you do that, We don’t need to hire a new lawyer in the middle of the case”Genevieve said “We don’t have too, I have a good one”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “I want you as my lawyer, You can do this Genevieve”Lorenzo said “You want me”Genevieve ask “Yes, I want the best lawyer on my case now that we our on the same side this time”Lorenzo said he took his daughter hand.”I take it”Genevieve said “Good, I need you to get me out of this”Lorenzo said “I will, You save me and now it’s my turn to save you”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Daddy, What sure we do for mother to stop her from drinking”Genevieve ask as Lila Rae came in. “Mother, Drinking”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “No not again”Lila Rae said “What do you mean by that”Lorenzo said “Where is Mother”Lila Rae ask “Upstairs”Genevieve said Lila Rae went upstairs and Genevieve went by her grandson who start to cry. She pick Nikolas-Alexander up. “I need to chance him”Genevieve said “You can use his old room the supplies are still there, I’m going to check on you're mother”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Skye was pass out on the bed as Lila Rae came in and wake Skye up. “Mother”Lila Rae said Skye wake up. “What is going on”Skye ask as she put her hand on her forehead. “So you have been drinking. Why mother, Why again”Lila Rae ask as Lorenzo came in. “Lila Rae , Why do you keep saying again”Lorenzo ask as Genevieve came in with Nikolas-Alexander. “Daddy when you and Mother were apart and I was a little girl and it was just me and mother , Mother drink sometime”Lila Rae said “Why didn’t you tell me that”Lorenzo ask “Because I didn’t, Now come on Mother let’s sober you up”Lila Rae said she help Skye up. “You took care of Mother when she was like this”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry Lila Rae, I have some respect for you now”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, Lila Rae, I always wanted all of you to have a good childhood I guess I failed”Lorenzo said “Daddy, What doesn’t kill us make us stronger”Lila Rae said and she took Skye to the bathroom.

“Daddy you have to do something”Genevieve said “You're right”Lorenzo said “I will support you”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I sure go home”Genevieve said and left. Lorenzo pick up a picture of him and Skye, “I will save you Skye”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment