Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 57~




At Alexander/Genevieve~Genevieve came home with Nikolas-Alexander to fine Alexander at home. “I’m glad you're both home, How was you're parents”Alexander ask “Not good, My mother isn’t allow neither our grandson”Genevieve said “What did Skye do”Alexander ask “Mother want to take Nikolas-Alexander out even though she was drinking, Thank god Daddy stop her! Genevieve said “I’m sorry, You're right, Till Skye stop she not allow neither Nikolas-Alexander”Alexander said “No, I have some good news, Daddy wants me to be his full time lawyer”Genevieve said “Can you do this”Alexander ask “Yes I can, I have too”Genevieve said “Why don’t we have dinner together here and talk about us”Alexander ask “Sure, I will put Nikolas-Alexander down”Genevieve said she went upstairs with Nikolas-Alexander.

Nikolas-Alexander room~Genevieve came in with her grandson and put him down. “No one is ever going to hurt you or take you from me, I love you so much so did you're mother”Genevieve said she kiss him goodnight and went downstairs.

In the living room~Genevieve came back in. “Dinner's almost ready”Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Do you like staying here”Alexander ask “Yes, I think this is a good idea”Genevieve said “Me too , How is you're room”Alexander ask “Great”Genevieve said they sit down on the couch. “I’m sorry for hurting you in the past, The Rape and put you on ice”Alexander said “Alexander, I have let that go beside you were not yourself when you came back, Did something happened do you”Genevieve ask “Yes, While I was awhile I wasn’t alone”Alexander said “Who were you with when you left me on our wedding day”Genevieve ask “Helena was on the house on the island too, I didn’t want to listen to Father and kick her out of my life I was anger at Father so I let Helena stay”Alexander said “Did she brain wash you”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “I believe that, You were not the man I loved then”Genevieve said “No I wasn’t,I’m sorry”Alexander said “We can get past that was in the past now it’s time to force on our future”Genevieve said “Yes it is, Genevieve I have something I want to ask you”Alexander said “Alexander”Genevieve said “I love our daughter and I want to tell Nikolas-Alexander all about him and now that William is out of his life I have made sure of that, I want us to adoption him as our own son and have him call us Mother and Father”Alexander said “Alexander”Genevieve said “We will tell him about Bianca, It just feels right”Alexander said “You're right it does, I will agree to it”Genevieve said as the maid came in. “Dinner is ready”The maid said Alexander help Genevieve up.

Alexander and Genevieve went to the dining room and sit down. “Alexander , I have some news of my own, That has to stay between us”Genevieve said “Sure what is it”Alexander ask “I have stop taking my pills”Genevieve said “Why would you too that, Do you want to go back in you're coma”Alexander ask “No, I want a baby”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve, I want one too but I don’t want you to risk it, Have you talk to the doctors”Alexander ask “No, I have an appointment tomorrow”Genevieve said “Good, Whatever the doctors say I will not go anywhere”Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Alexander said “Dinner is good”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Alexander said “I do hope we can have another baby but no one will replace our Bianca”Genevieve said “No one will”Alexander said “I regret giving her up”Genevieve said “You didn’t do anything wrong and Bianca love you”Alexander said “I still wish we had some closure”Genevieve said “I know me too, Genevieve I have to ask can you really do this help you're father on this case”Alexander said “Yes, I have too”Genevieve said “You need to deal with it”Alexander said “I will, I have been seeing Dr Collins”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said “Alexander, Why don’t you have a drink and come upstairs in five mins””Genevieve said “Sure, What room”Alexander ask “Our room”Genevieve said as she got up and went upstairs.

Genevieve/Alexander room~Genevieve came in and put on a sexy teddy and fix her hair and touch up her makeup as Alexander came in. “You moved you're stuff in”Alexander ask “Yes, I had the maids do it while you were at work, I want to be with my prince”Genevieve said “I want to be with my goddess”Alexander said and lay her on the bed and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment