Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 55

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sitting on the couch holding a picture of her family in one hand and another hand a glass of wine when Lorenzo came in and took the wine. “Skye, Why”Lorenzo ask as Skye got up. “You want to know why! First after finally get you home from jail the first time our daughter Genevieve goes into a coma and it almost come between us and then Genevieve wake up and then Jax the father of my other children move all the way to London! And now you may go to jail again and I’m left alone all over again! Skye yelled
“Skye, This isn’t the woman I love, The woman I love is strong and doesn’t need a man to take care of her! You will be fine you can take care of yourself and the twins, I don’t like this side of you when you're drinking”Lorenzo said “I can drink if I want to and you never saw me when I was drinking”Skye said “Skye, Please pull yourself together”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs and Lorenzo pick up a glass and throw it as a Rose came in. “Sorry”Rose said “Rose, Can you get ruin of the alcoholic”Lorenzo ask “Yes Sir”Rose said “Why didn’t you tell us about my daughter”Lorenzo said “I want to sir”Rose said “I had a right to know”Lorenzo said “I know sir”Rose said she removed the alcoholic.

At Alexander/Genevieve~Genevieve was working on her laptop as Alexander came in with a tray. “ I made you some tea”Alexander said “Oh Alexander, That’s sweet of you”Genevieve said “I remember, How you like it”Alexander said she kiss him. “Genevieve, Do you think this will help you work on the case”Alexander ask “Yes I do, It feels good to be a lawyer again and I owe Daddy he didn’t give up on me”Genevieve said “No, He didn’t , I’m glad he didn’t”Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said they share a kiss. “Genevieve, I love you”Alexander said “I love you too”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was having a hard time walking down the stairs as Lorenzo was sitting on the couch and got up and try to help her down the stairs. “Don’t”Skye said “You're going to fall”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and help her downstairs. “I just came for a drink”Skye said she went by the bar. “Where is all the alcoholic”Skye ask “It’s gone”Lorenzo said “You bastard! Skye yelled “Skye, Stop, I need my wife”Lorenzo said “I have always been their for you”Skye said “Yes you have, Let’s get you some coffee”Lorenzo said he help Skye sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment