Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 51

~At The Quartermaine mansion~ Tracy and Alan and Monica and Dillon were their when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, What can we do for you”Tracy ask “I need the family to help me save my father”Genevieve said “Why would I do that”Tracy ask “I was about to tell everyone, Genevieve I wish you told us, I’m sorry”Alan said he hug Genevieve.”It’s not you're fault”Genevieve said “What is going on”Tracy ask “Daddy killed that bastard for me! He raped me more then once when I was a little girl! Genevieve yelled “Oh my god”Monica said “I was so scare this would happened so I just wish it away”Genevieve said “You could of”Monica ask “End up pregnant”, He wear a condom, I’m sure that I’m not the only child he hurt”Genevieve said “Then We have to prove it”Dillon said “We will, This time we will help Lorenzo”Tracy said she touch Genevieve hair. “Thank you, I’m going to talk to Daddy lawyer”Genevieve said she left. “Tracy, Do you really believe that”Alan ask “I still think Lorenzo had something to do with Ned death but this time Lorenzo was being a Daddy”Tracy said “Yes he was”Alan said

At The police station~ Lorenzo cell~Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by. “Lorenzo, I’m sorry you had to slept here”Skye said “It’s okay,I would do it again”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You could go to jail for this, I can’t lose you”Skye said “Skye , I don’t regret it”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

At Guy house~Ric and the cops were looking around Guys house as Genevieve came in. “Can I help you”Ric ask “I’m here as my father lawyer to make sure you follow the law, Ric this man raped me he got what was coming to him”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You know the law and we have to follow it”Ric said as a cop came by. “Sure, I found something”The cop said it was a book full of picture of girls that were naked. “No”Genevieve said “I know this is sick but it’s good for you're father case”Ric said “Yes, That means their more victims out their”Genevieve said “Yes”Ric said as Berry Lorenzo lawyer came in. “Berry, We have some good evidence for us”Genevieve said she show Berry the book. “Yes this is good”Berry said

No comments:

Post a Comment