Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 52

~At The Mayor's office~John was working when Alan and Tracy came in. “What are you doing here”John ask “We know you're up for reelection and we will help you with you're campaign if you help us”Tracy said “With what”John ask “Let Lorenzo go”Alan said “Not by a long shot”John said “John”Alan said “I finally have Lorenzo and I will not let him go”John said “What about you're past with Genevieve ’Tracy ask “That was in the past , Genevieve and I had move on”John said “If you don’t help us then I guess we will not help you”Tracy said “I guess not”John said Alan and Tracy left.

At The police station~Lorenzo cell~ Skye was their talking to Lorenzo. “Berry sure be here soon”Lorenzo said “Yes, I have some news about that”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “You will never quest who wants to be you're lawyer too”Skye said “Who”Lorenzo ask as Genevieve and Berry came in. “Genevieve’ Skye said “Genevieve, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I’m helping Berry with the case”Genevieve said “You are”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I can do this Daddy, I have to”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, We found something this morning that will help us, A book of picture of more victim, I’m going to talk to them”Genevieve said “Wow, Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes I can do this”Genevieve said “Genevieve don’t over do it”Lorenzo said “I will not”Genevieve said “You go and I will work on the hearing”Berry said and Genevieve left.

“Thank you, Berry for working with our daughter”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, Now let’s get you ready for the hearing”Berry said

No comments:

Post a Comment