Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 50

~At Wyndemere~Genevieve was having some tea when her phone rang it was Skye. “Mother, Oh no”Genevieve said and hang up her phone and cried as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, What is it”Alexander ask “Daddy was arrested today”Genevieve said “You sure be use to it”Alexander said “Alexander, It’s my fault that my father was arrested , Last night I told Daddy a secret I been keeping”Genevieve said “What is it”Alexander ask as he sit down. “The reason why I quit horseback riding, Guy raped me more then once”Genevieve said “You never told anyone”Alexander ask “No, I didn’t want to hurt my family “Genevieve said “This isn’t you're fault”Alexander said “We have to save Daddy, I need to go to the police station”Genevieve said “Alright, I will go with you , The nanny is here”Alexander said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was on her way out as Alan came in. “Skye, What is going on”Alan ask “I need to go to the police station, Lorenzo been arrested”Skye said “What is it this time”Alan ask “This time Lorenzo was being a Daddy”Skye said “Skye”Alan said “Genevieve had been keeping a secret from all of us, Expect the maids and the nun and Skylar, Genevieve was raped by Guy her riding teacher and Lorenzo did what any father would do”Skye said “Yes he did, Skye is their any prove about this”Alan ask “I don’t know”Skye said “I will help with anything”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said they left.

At The police station~ Ric was question Lorenzo, “Why did you do this, What is the reason you killed Guy”Ric ask “It was me”Genevieve said as she came in. “Genevieve, What are you doing here”Ric ask “You need to leave my father alone, Daddy was just doing this for me”Genevieve said “It’s okay Genevieve”Lorenzo said “For you”Ric ask “Yes! That man raped me and I finally told my father”Genevieve said “Do you have any prove”Ric ask “It happened when I was a little girl, No”Genevieve said “Then you know I can’t prove it and I have reason to arrest you're father his in the mob”Ric said “Ric please”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Ric said and left. “Genevieve it’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “No it’s not you, Can’t go to jail , This is why I keep quiet”Genevieve said as she start to cry and Skye and Alan came in. “Lorenzo, We our going to get you out of here”Skye said “Yes we our”Alan said “You're helping”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Skye told me about why you did this and I would do the same thing”Alan said “Daddy can’t go to jail”Genevieve said “He willn’t”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment