Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 49

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in her old room it was all pack up and look around as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “You know if it doesn’t work between you and Alexander you and Nikolas-Alexander came home here”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy but it’s going to work and I’m going to be find:”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Genevieve said they share a hug. “Genevieve, I know you and Nikolas-Alexander are going to be fine and I love you and I’m here for you”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I love you too”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “The moving van is packed”Alexander said “Thank you , Is Nikolas-Alexander ready”Genevieve ask “Yes, Let’s go”Alexander said “You better take care of our daughter and grandson”Lorenzo said “I will”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and they left.

“Lorenzo, It’s going to be fine”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said “Do you want to take the twins to the park with me”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said “I will go get them ready”Skye said and left. Lorenzo look around his daughter room.

At The house~Ric was looking at a list of the men clients list and saw Genevieve name on the list. “Oh No”Ric said

At Wyndemere~Alexander came in with Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander. “Genevieve, I want you to make yourself at home here, This is where we will be share our life together”Alexander said “Thank you, I never thought I would be back here”Genevieve said “I know , Me either”Alexander said They share a kiss. “I’m going to set Nikolas-Alexander room up”Genevieve said “Alright, If you want you're own room you can”Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were about to leave with the twins when Ric came in. “I hope you're not leaving town”Ric said “Why are you here Ric”Lorenzo ask “To arrest you for murder of Guy Smith”Ric said “I didn’t kill him, I don’t know who he is”Lorenzo said “I think you do, He was Genevieve horseback riding teacher”Ric said he arrest Lorenzo. “Ric, Their more going on here”Skye said “Don’t Skye, Just call my lawyer”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Just please”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment