Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 12 ch 67


“Who are you”?
At General Hospital-The next day-Monica and Bobbie were talking. “I have an idea for how we find out who is that mysterious woman is”Monica said as Felicia came by. “Monica, What did you need me for “Felicia ask “We have a mysterious patent and we need you to help us find out who she is “Monica said “Alright, Let me look at her, Where did the ambulance fine her”Felicia ask “Car accident, The Police found no registration in her name “Monica said “This isn't going to be a easy case”Felicia said “No”Monica said they went to show Felicia the person.

The mysterious woman room-She was lying in bed still unconscious and had scar on her face it was destroyed when Felicia and Monica and Bobbie came in. “We are thinking she in her late forty”Bobbie said “I will do my best to find out who she is, I'm sure she has a family who is missing her “Felicia said “Yes I'm sure “Bobbie said “Bobbie, Are you okay”Felicia ask “I have a connection to her I can't explain it “Bobbie said “You don't have to”Felicia said she look at Monica they were worrying about her.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Lila Rae were having breakfast together. “Sis, What's going on? Last night you were acting odd “Sierra said “I been keeping a secret and I'm not sure how long I can keep it”Lila Rae said “Tell me”Sierra said “It happened after Morgan and I were married and Cameron just came back to town and we started to talk and end up in bed”Lila Rae said “Wow”Sierra said “Their more, Grace is Cameron daughter “Lila Rae said as she cried, “Oh my God, What are you going to do”Sierra ask “I don't know, I want to tell Morgan the truth but I don't want to lose him and Cameron is dead “Lila Rae said “No one marriage is perfect but keeping secrets from you're husband is hard you need to tell Morgan he love you”Sierra said “Yes he does but Morgan isn't a forgiving person you know he had bipolar “Lila Rae said “Yes but it's under control and Morgan will not hurt you “Sierra said “No , You're right I need to tell Morgan he love Grace so much “Lila Rae said “That will not change the bond they share “Sierra said “I hope not, How are you doing? Why did you keep it a secret about Grayson drinking “Lila Rae ask “I just want to keep it between Grayson and I and I thought it was over the drinking”Sierra said “Why did it start again “Lila Rae ask “It doesn't matter, Did you know that Mother has a drinking problem “Sierra ask Lila Rae wasn't shocked by it. “I know Mother had a drinking problem”Lila Rae said “Did you see Mother drinking “Sierra ask “Yes, That was one of the issues mother and Daddy had “Lila Rae said “I hope they're no more secrets “Sierra said “There isn't, I sure go , Thanks for Breakfast “Lila Rae said “You're welcome, It's going to be okay with you and Morgan “Sierra said “I hope so”Lila Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment