Thursday, August 31, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 52


At General Hospital-The next day-Tracy was having a checkup with Dr. Webber. “The cancer is growing, It's in you're blood system and you're red blood cell are low , We need to get them back up”Dr. Webber said “How do we get it back up “Tracy ask “You're going to need a new bone marrow “Dr.,Webber said “How do we get a bone marrow “Tracy ask “We have to find a match from you're family or anyone and we need to do it soon, I want you to stay till we get one”Dr. Webber said “Alright”Tracy said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Olivia had come into the lobby and ran into Katie. “Katie, You live here”Olivia ask “Yes, You ? Katie ask ‘“I just moved here with my husband, We are having a baby together “Olivia said “I'm happy for you, Who is you're husband”Katie ask “Ned Ashton”Olivia said “That's great”Katie said “What about you”Olivia ask “I'm working on a magazine with Skye Alcazar and Ave Jerome “Katie said “That's great”Olivia said

Ned was in the dining area having a meeting with Blair, “I'm a singer and I want to put out a Cd but I need a new label”Blair said “My label is always looking for a new act, What kind of music do  you sing “Ned ask “County, I'm also thinking of opening my own night club so I can sing “Blair said “Port Charles hasn't had a night club in a long time “Ned said “Maybe it's what this town needs then”Blair said as Olivia came by. “Ned, Who are you “Olivia ask ‘This is Blair Cramer she a new singer on my label “Ned said “It's nice to meet you “Olivia said “You too”Blair said Ned phone rang,

“Blair, What kind of music do you sing”Olivia ask “County, I'm not after you're husband, I have my own, Tell Ned I will call him”Blair said and left as Ned came by. “Ned, What is it”Olivia ask “It's my mother “Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment