Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 60


“Spouse Support”
At The Haunted Starr- Lorenzo Jr was their fixed it up when Lorenzo came in. “Son, Why did you call me “Lorenzo ask “Dad I just bought this place I can help you with shipment “Lorenzo Jr said “I do like that idea, I know what you're mother was up to son”Lorenzo said “I felt guilty that's why I did it”Lorenzo Jr said “I know and so did you're mother and she use it against you, You killed Ric to protect our family that's all”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father, So what do you say about use this place for work”Lorenzo Jr ask “I like that idea, Son this is a great place for business “Lorenzo said he look around.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was at home and sad that Grayson wasn't home when Lydia came in. “Aunt Lydia. Why are you here”Sierra ask “AJ told me about Grayson, I know what you're going through and we need to talk”Lydia said as she sit down, Sierra sit down by her. “Aunt Lydia, Thanks you for coming but I don't want to talk about my husband “Sierra said “I know you like to act like everything's perfect but you don't have to . You can't be in denial”Lydia said “Aunt Lydia I'm not in denial”Sierra said she touch her hair and Lydia saw the bruises on her wrists. Lydia pickup Sierra wrist. “Let me guess this is Grayson doing and he doesn't remember it”Lydia said “His never hit me before even when he was drinking “Sierra said “It could get worst if Grayson doesn't get help “Lydia said “I know and I pray he gets help we have a baby on the way and I want a family “Sierra said “You can do this on you're own if you have to and you have a family to support you “Lydia said “Yes I do, The reason Grayson is drinking this time is because he blame himself for the rape, Aunt Lydia that man love me so much “Sierra said “Love does heal”Lydia said “If Uncle AJ drink again would you leave him”Sierra ask “Yes, I love AJ but I can't deal with the drinking “Lydia said “Mother told me she a alcoholic I didn't know that another secret she keeping from me”Sierra said “You're mother just love you and want to protect you that's all”Lydia said “Thank you Aunt Lydia I will see you at dinner “Sierra said “You're welcome “Lydia said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment