Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 34


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking to Tea while Grace was eating her cinnamon rolls. “Lorenzo , You have to let Lila Rae make the call and I will be here to help her out “Tea said “Alright, I just want my daughter to make the right choice “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said Tea left. “Grace, What do you want to do today “Skye ask “I want to make mother feel better so I want to buy her something, Aunt Sierra used to say that shopping make you feel better “Grace said “Okay, We can go to the park too”Skye said they left.

At The Hotel office-AJ was meeting with Michael. “I'm sorry I was at Grandmother “Michael said “It's okay, I hope Bobbie is okay”AJ said “It's Morgan, I had to take him to the hospital last night, He had a breakdown “Michael said “I'm sorry “AJ said “Thanks “Michael said “We have to hire a new hotel manager, Jill was caught stealing “AJ said “Alright, I will put an ad in the paper “Michael said “Good”AJ said

At Bobbie-Bobbie was getting ready to leave, “I sure not be gone that long “Bobbie said “It's okay, I been thinking it's time I get a job”Cassie said “Good, Do you know what you want to do”Bobbie ask “I use to manage business “Cassie said “I'm sure you will fine something “Bobbie said and left.

At A building-Richard was there waiting for Anna when Anna and John came in. “Who are you “Richard ask “I'm John Durant , I'm now working for the WSB too”John said “John wants to take down Alcazar too”Anna said “Good, I want him out of my family but leave my brother out of this”Richard said “I will not go after you're brother, Now do you have anything “John ask “Not yet but I will soon”Richard said “You better have something soon”John said “I want to take him down his the reason my father is gone “Richard said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment