Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 30



At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking over paperwork when Lila Rae and Grace and Lorenzo came in. Skye look at Lila Rae and could tell something was wrong. “Lila Rae”Skye said as the maid came in. “Can you take Grace into the kitchen to get a snack “Skye ask “Sure”The maid said Grace left with The maid. “Lila Rae , What is going on”Skye ask,”I told Morgan my secrets that Cameron is Grace father and Morgan didn't take it well, Daddy how did you know that I was in trouble “Lila Rae ask “The bodyguard “Lorenzo said “Did Morgan hit you “Skye ask “Morgan love Grace and was upset he had his hands around my neck”Lila Rae said “No, Lorenzo I'm glad you walk in, Now Lila Rae you need to leave him and stay here we will make sure you get full custody “Skye said “I'm not making decisions about my marriage but it's my decisions “Lila Rae said and went into the kitchen. “Did you know about this secret “Lorenzo ask “Yes Lila Rae told me a couple of months ago, I always like Cameron better then Morgan he treat Lila Rae better, Sierra told Lila Rae not to let the rape come between them “Skye said “I agree that Cameron would of been better , I will not let Morgan hurt our daughter “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, That DVD did you have anything to do with it”Skye ask “Skye we are doing the right thing here and no I didn't do anything with the DVD”Lorenzo said 

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan was worrying about how he was feeling when Michael came in. “Morgan “Michael said “Michael, I'm in trouble Lila Rae told me a secret that Grace isn't my daughter and I try to choke her, I need help “Morgan said “I'm sorry about Grace but you are still her father in every way, Now Morgan we sure go to the hospital,You need help”Michael said “I want to say goodbye to my wife and daughter “Morgan said “Sure, I'm here for you “Michael said they left. 

At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn and Spencer were sitting on the couch. “Today was very stressful, I hate all this “Josslyn said ,”I know I thought Sierra loved Grayson I don't think that DVD was Sierra “Spencer said “Me either “Josslyn said as her phone rang it was Michael, “Do you want me to go with you, Tell Morgan I love him”Josslyn said and hang up the phone, “What is it “Spencer ask “Morgan had a breakdown his going to the hospital”Josslyn said “I'm sorry “Spencer said “I been worrying about him”Josslyn said “You can't worrying about everyone “Spencer said “I try not to but with my mother gone I have to take her place “Josslyn said “No you don't have to”Spencer said 

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was pour a drink as Michael and Morgan came in. “I don't want you here!Lorenzo said “I'm here to talk to my wife ‘’Morgan said as Lila Rae and Skye came down, “Lila Rae, I’m sorry about what happened, I think I'm head toward a breakdown so I'm going to check myself into a hospital, I love you Lila Rae when I get back we can figure it out if you want a divorce I will give you one I will give you anything “Morgan said ‘I love you Morgan and I'm not sure what I want but I do want you better “Lila Rae said as Grace came in. “Daddy”Grace said Morgan picked up Grace. “Grace, I'm you're father I love you so much “Morgan said “I love you to Daddy “Grace said “I have to go away for a while so I want you to be a good girl to you're mother “Morgan said “Yes Daddy “Grace said as Lila Rae cried. Morgan give Grace to Lila Rae and kiss her on the cheek and left with Michael. Grace went to play with some toys. “Lila Rae”Skye said “My secrets did this to my husband “Lila Rae said “No you didn't, Morgan has this bipolar “Skye said “I'm going to stay but just for tonight “Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment