Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 10


“A Marriage of Convenient”
At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was home when Spencer and Alexis and Nikolas and Hayden and Laura came in. “What is going on”Grayson ask “I have some news I found out and you need all of our support for this, Lorenzo and Skye are getting remarried so they can take the twins from you “Spencer said “No! Alexis can they do this “Grayson ask “Lorenzo and Skye will use the fact that you just got out of rehabilitation “Alexis said “What about Lorenzo business? And Skye a recovering alcoholic too”Grayson ask “Skye hasn't had a drink in years but Lorenzo business will work for us “Alexis said “It's not that easy, Lorenzo is giving the business to Lorenzo Jr”Spencer said “Alexis, What do we do”Nikolas ask “We can't do anything yet the twins can't come home yet, Grayson you need to stay strong and not do anything yet”Alexis said “I will “Grayson said “Grayson we are here for you “Hayden said “Yes you have all are supported “Laura said “I was going to see Skye and Lorenzo about Sierra funeral arrangements but I guess I will handle it myself “Grayson said “I will help you “Nikolas said “Sure I quit working “Grayson ask “Just the travel part “Alexis said “I can help with that “Nikolas said “Thanks all of you “Grayson said “We are family that's what you do”Laura said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Outside in the garden-Monica and Rae and AJ and Lydia and Tea and Tracy and Richard were sitting on the chairs and Lorenzo was stand up by Ramon and Michael and Morgan when Grace walked down then Lila Rae and Josslyn and Alan walk Skye down she was wearing a silver dress “Who give this woman away “The father ask “I do”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek and sit down by Monica. “Lorenzo and Skye have wrote their own vows”The father said “Lorenzo. I do love you as the father of my children and I know this is the right thing to do we are doing right by Sierra, Our baby girl “Skye said “Skye you are the mother of my children and we do have a friendship and this is out of love for our daughter “Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Thanks for coming, Everyone is invited to stay for cake and champagne “Lorenzo said as Grayson came in. “If you think you will take my children away from me you have one thing coming! This isn't what Sierra would want”Grayson said “You disappointed my daughter when she was alive by drinking “Lorenzo said “Grayson “Lila Rae said Grayson left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment