Thursday, August 3, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 54


At The Quartermaine hotel-Luke and Bobbie were having breakfast together. “Luke, How long are you staying here”Bobbie ask “As long as you need me,”Luke said “I will always need you, I know you had to leave after the divorce “Bobbie said “I just need a new start, Divorce Laura was the right thing to do we both were not happy “Luke said as Laura and Kevin came by. “Luke, It's good to see you, Bobbie “Laura said “Laura you look good, Kevin “Luke said “Hello Luke, Bobbie how are you doing “Kevin ask “I'm trying, Luke been a great support “Bobbie said “That's great”Laura said “We sure go to a table, It was nice to see you both”Kevin said they left. “Luke, Are you okay “Bobbie ask “Yes, He make Laura happy “Luke said “Yes she is happy “Bobbie said

Laura and Kevin table-”Laura , Are you okay “Kevin ask “Yes, I'm , Kevin you have nothing to worry about you are my future, Luke was my past that's it”Laura said “I believe you “Kevin said he took Laura hands.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was worrying about his son holding a picture at of him and Hayden and Grayson and Spencer together wondering what they did wrong with both sons when Hayden came in. “Do we know why Grayson start to drink again, ? He has a baby on the way”Hayden ask “No we don't know anything yet, Sierra want to talk to him before we go over “Nikolas said “I hate this I thought we were good parents “Hayden said “Me too”Nikolas said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was all dressed for the day and looking out the window when Skye came in. “Sierra, Is everything okay? Lorenzo is worrying about you”Skye said Sierra turned around. “Mother, I'm fine”Sierra said Skye went by Sierra and look at her wrist, “What happened “Skye ask “I have a secret about my marriage, Grayson is a alcoholic and he hasn't had a drink in 3 years till now”Sierra said “I'm sorry, What are you going to do”Skye ask “I don't know, Mother I'm scared I have a baby on the way and I will not raise him or her with a father who drink “Sierra said “Sierra I want you to remember you're strong then you think you are and You can't stop Grayson from drinking he has to do it himself,,I have a secret to tell you, I'm a alcoholic to”Skye said “Another secrets Mother, Did you ever drink when I was little “Sierra ask “Yes”Skye said as she cried. “I don't remember,”Sierra said “You were a little girl “Skye said “Is that why you and Daddy broke up”Sierra ask “One yes”Skye said “I'm going to talk to Grayson and hopefully he will go to rehab “Sierra said “Okay, Call me if you need anything “Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment