Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 78



“Face the past”
The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and John and Michael and Josslyn and Morgan and Lila Rae and Felicia and AJ and Lydia and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Alexis and Ned and Lorenzo and Sierra and Skye and Lorenzo Jr were their when a man was on the stages everyone looks at him. “Hello Port Charles, It's great to be back.”Luis said the light turns on him and it was relieved that it was Luis. “Luis “Skye said Luis came off the stage and went by Skye. “Skye, It's good to see you again “Luis said Sierra went by her mother. “Who are you”Sierra ask “Sierra. I didn't know for a while who you are”Luis said “Who I'm “Sierra ask Lorenzo came by. “Luis, Let's go for a walk”Lorenzo said they left. “Mother, What is going on “Sierra ask Skye touch Sierra face as Alan and Rae came by. “Skye, Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes”Skye said “Mother, Who is that? What is going on? Sierra ask as Lorenzo came back in. “Let's go to my house and talk we sure keep this private “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr left.

Bobbie was shock by Felicia announcement when Michael and Josslyn and Morgan came by. “I have some new their a mysterious woman at the hospital her face is damage and I had Felicia look into her past, I don't remember but I guess I give birth to twins, She you're aunt”Bobbie said “You don't look like you believe it”Michael said “I just want answers “Bobbie said “Let’s go to Florida to find out”John said “You want to go with me “Bobbie ask “Yes”John said “I think that's a great idea, We will keep an eye on her,”Michael said “Thanks, I wish we know her name”Bobbie said as Felicia came by. “Felicia you never told me her name”Bobbie said “It's Cassie”Felicia said “Thanks, John and I are going to Florida to get answers “Bobbie said “That's a great idea “Felicia said “Thanks for helping me “Bobbie said “Anytime “Felicia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment