Tuesday, August 1, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 49



At The Quartermaine hotel-Sierra and Gia were having lunch when Lorenzo came by. “Sierra, Gia”Lorenzo said Gia got up. “How dare you give Sierra a hard time on what she did! It's a woman's choice! Gia yelled  Sierra got up. “Gia”Sierra said “This is between my daughter and I, Which I would like to talk to alone “Lorenzo said “Gia, It's okay I can handle it”Sierra said “Alright, I'm going to get a room”Gia said and left. “Sierra, I'm sorry about the way I acting I just was so upset that you were raped and I couldn't save you my baby girl “Lorenzo said “I don't blame you or anyone for it”Sierra said “Sierra you are a very strong woman, Just like you're mother “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Sierra said

At A bar-Grayson was sitting at a bar having a drink he hadn't had a drink in four years. “Sorry Sierra “Grayson said he took a slip of a drink.

At Skye's-Skye was looking at a file for the hospital when Laura came in. “Laura, What can I do for you “Skye ask “Monica and Alan want to do a fundraiser in honor of Carly and Cameron, We need help planning it”Laura said “I would like to help you with it, Did you talk to the family “Skye ask “Yes we did”Laura said “Where are you going to do the fundraiser at”Skye ask “The Quartermaine hotel “Laura said “I think this is a great idea, Where will the money be donated “Skye ask “The family gets to pick “Laura said “I think this is a great PR to, Why don't we meet tomorrow morning at the hotel? Skye ask “Sure, Sounds great,”Laura said as Rae came in.”Laura, How are you”Rae ask “Good, I sure get back to my husband “Laura said and left. “Wow, Laura really hates you “Skye said “She just thinks I'm going after Kevin “Rae said “Do you want him back “Skye ask “I hate that I let him get away “Rae said “I know how that feels “Skye said “Skye, You are better off without Lorenzo “Rae said “I know”Skye said as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Lorenzo Jr, I'm glad you're here, Mother Lorenzo Jr is going to stay with us and I'm going to help him get his life in order “Skye said “That's great “Rae said “I will show you a room”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment