Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 45


“Skylo”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was home she was worrying about her parents when she didn't see the twins in their room when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said “What is going on? Where are the twins”Lila Rae ask “I did the right thing and you're mother and I give the twins back to Grayson “Lorenzo said “Daddy I know you could do the right thing you're a good man, Now are you going to divorce you only married for the twins “Lila Rae ask as Lorenzo Jr and Richard and Raman  came in..”What is going on”Lorenzo Jr ask “We give the twins back to Grayson it was the right thing to do I was use my grief for Sierra to take the twins and I was wrong “Lorenzo said “I”m glad you did it Father “Lorenzo Jr said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo and I are also in love and want this marriage to work “Skye said “We are not going to let the past come between us anymore “Lorenzo said “I do want you both happy “Lila Rae said “Thanks, Have you decided about you're marriage “Lorenzo ask,”I'm going to take Grace back to my house and work on my new magazine and when Morgan come home we will figure out our marriage,I'm not making excuses for my husband but I did just tell him new about Grace and it hurt”Lila Rae said “It does hurt and we will support you”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “I have news, I leave tonight for the navy “Raman  said “Are you sure about this”Lorenzo ask “Yes Father, I'm “Raman said “We will miss you ,Come back home “Lila Rae said “I will “Raman said “You better, Why don't I give you a ride”Lorenzo ask “Sounds good”Raman said “Raman. I do wish you the best”Skye said “Thanks Skye “Raman said he left with Lorenzo. “Grace is at a play date, I'm going to pick her up and then go to my house “Lila Rae said “Alright, Lila Rae stop worrying about you're father and I”Skye said “I will try, I'm glad that you and Daddy did the right thing here “Lila Rae said “Me too”Skye said Lila Rae left,

“Richard, Are you okay”Skye ask,”I was afraid you would fall for him Mother I wish you didn't “Richard said “I don't regret my marriage to Ric or adopted you but Lorenzo and I have always loved each other “Skye said “We both know he order Lorenzo Jr to shot my father “Richard said “Richard, All this anger about the past isn't good”Skye said “I love you, You raised me as you're own but I can't support this”Richard said “I don't want to lose you “Skye said “Never “Richard said Skye phone rang,  “I have to take this”Skye said Skye left as Richard went into Lorenzo office to look for evidence.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment