Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 33


At Bobbie-Bobbie was having breakfast with Michael and Josslyn and Ramen and Lucas. “I just don't get what set Morgan bipolar off”Bobbie ask “Lila Rae told Morgan a secret about Grace she not Morgan daughter “Michael said “No, I'm going to make sure the hospital is take care of him”Bobbie said “I think Morgan just need to rest and deal with the new on his own “Josslyn said “The hospital will help Morgan and he want to get help that's a big step”Michael said “Yes it is”Bobbie said as Cassie came in. “Sorry, I didn't know you had company “Cassie said “It's okay”Bobbie said “How are you doing “Lucas ask “We haven't meet yet have we “Cassie ask “No , Sorry I just came back to town, I'm Lucas Jones you're brother “Lucas said “Nice to meet you “Cassie said “You too”Lucas said “Sorry I keep looking at you, I just can't get over how you look so much like my mother “Josslyn said “It's okay, I'm sorry you lose you're mother “Cassie said “It's not you're fault, Why don't we have some breakfast “Bobbie ask they sit down to eat.

At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ was talking to a worker at the hotel. “I had to fire our manager, She was stealing from us “The man said “Thanks for looking out for the hotel I will talk to my son and we will hire someone “AJ said “Sure”The man said and left.

Skye and Lorenzo were at their table with Lila Rae and Grace who was all finished with her breakfast. “Mother, Can I get a desserts “Grace ask “Yes , You can go pick one out just don't talk to anyone “Lila Rae said Grace left. “I don't know what I'm going to tell Grace about Morgan “Lila Rae said “Morgan is the only father Grace knows and still knows, Cameron is dead so don't tell her”Skye said “Mother, Do you regret not telling Sierra about Luis “Lila Rae said “I wish I told Sierra the truth but when she was older I don't regret keep it a secret when she was a little girl”Skye said “I have a lot to do personal and for my business “Lila Rae said “We can watch Grace if you want”Lorenzo said as Tea came by. “Skye, Lorenzo, Lila Rae”Tea said “Daddy, Did you tell Aunt Tea about Morgan “Lila Rae ask “Yes alright I did, Lila Rae you have to protect you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Daddy, It's my Called on the divorce, I don't want Grace to know anything yet”Lila Rae said “I will support you “Lorenzo said as Grace came by. “Sweetheart, I have to take care of something so you are going to stay with Nana and Papa, I love you Grace”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Grace said Lila Rae left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment