Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 19


At ELQ-Michael and AJ were working on a deal together. “We almost have the deal with the Barrington”Michael said as Nikolas came in. “You will not get that deal or any deal in this town I will stop it and destroy ELQ if Skye and Lorenzo get custody of Bliss and Cecil “Nikolas said AJ went close to Nikolas. “Go ahead and try to destroy the company this family will support Skye and Lorenzo, Family is more important then business “AJ said “We both know what it's like not having our parents, I wasn't raise by my parents and you know what my son is going through Michael was taken from you and I will fight with Skye and Lorenzo on this , This isn't what Sierra would want”Nikolas said and left. “Father “Michael said “Let’s call a family meeting “AJ said he pick up his cell phone

At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was meeting with Alexis. “What are the chance of us winning “Grayson ask “It's not going to be easy but I'm in this for you, Have you hire a nanny “Alexis ask “Yes two one for the am and one in the Pm and I'm going to work from home and I have throw out all the alcohol “Grayson said “Good, Grayson do you know who Sierra lawyers is, We need to fine Sierra will”Alexis ask “No , I don't think Sierra had one wrote she wasn't worry about that, Sierra loved life”Grayson said “Yes she did, It would help if we know in Sierra own words who she want to raise the twins”Alexis said “I will look into it”Grayson said “Thanks, Get some rest we have a long day tomorrow “Alexis said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment