Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 56


“Face you're fears “
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson we're downstairs. “Grayson I love you from the moment we dating and I want you to get help this baby need both of us, I need you “Sierra said “I will stop drinking “Grayson said “You can't do it on you're own”Sierra said as Nikolas and Hayden and Spencer came in. “What are you all doing here “Grayson ask “We love you son and we want to help you “Hayden said “Is this a intervention “Grayson ask “Yes, Grayson I love you and I want to raise this baby with you, But you sober if you don't get help I'm leaving and you will never see us again, You know I don't want to do this I want a family with the man I love “Sierra said “Sierra I love you with all my heart. I will get help”Grayson said “I hope so, I don't want a divorce “Sierra said she wipes her tears as Grayson saw the bruises on her wrists. “Did I do this “Grayson ask he touch her wrist. “Yes”Sierra said “No”Grayson said “We love you Grayson and want you to get help “Hayden said “Father I'm sorry I disappoint you”Grayson said “No son we all have our limits you need to get help we will cover for you”Nikolas said “Grayson , When you get back I want to try and be brothers “Spencer said “I would like that, Can you help me with the business while I'm gone “Grayson ask “Yes “Spencer said “You will come back stronger then ever”Hayden said “Sierra, I love you and I will get help “Grayson said “I will take you, I will be with you every step of the way”Sierra said “Sierra I don't want you to take me , I can't let you watch I need to do this alone “Grayson said “Alright, You can do this “Sierra said “We can take you “Nikolas said “No , I want to go alone “Grayson said Sierra pull out a suitcase and give it to Grayson. Grayson kiss Sierra on the forehead and left. “I'm going to follow him”Nikolas said “If you need anything “Hayden said they left and Sierra sit down and look at her wedding ring and cried.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the den when Skye came in. “Great you're here, Is Monica here”Skye ask “No Monica is at the hospital why”Tracy ask “I need to talk to her”Skye said she pour herself some tea. “So you and Monica are close “Tracy ask “Yes we are close now, I need her advice on something but I guess it can wait”Skye said “I can help “Tracy said “We have may move on from the past but we are not friends”Skye said “I missed a lot when I was gone you were married to some mob boss Lorenzo Alcazar and then Ric Lansing “Tracy said “The only thing that I did that matter is I have children and soon I'm going to start a business “Skye said “You're stronger then I last saw you”Tracy said “You're right I'm “Skye said and left.

At General Hospital-Laura and Monica were having a meeting about the fundraiser. “Everything is going great with the fundraiser we have a place and food and Ned is going to help with the music “Laura said “That's great , I think this will help us get our name back “Monica said “Yes it will “Laura said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment