Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 17


At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis was at a table reading a note when Tea came in and went to a table and sit down as her phone rang. “Tea Delgado, Blair I'm thinking of staying I need a new start “Tea said on the phone.

Alexis table-Alexis was upset as she was reading the note when Nikolas came by. “Alexis, You looks upset is it the case “Nikolas ask “No , Diane just left town I have no law partner”Alexis said

At Tea table-Tea was still on the phone with Blair and heard Alexis talking. “I need to go”Tea said she hang up the phone and went by Alexis table. “Sorry to interrupt but I heard you need a law partner, I'm Tea Delgado “Tea said “I remember you, You're Lorenzo sister and I'm sure you're his lawyer while he try to take my nephew children away and you will not win and I will not hire you, I'm not that desperate”Alexis said “You may change you're mind when you see me in court I'm a very good lawyer I never lose a case you can ask Nora Buchanan “Tea said and left. “Thanks Alexis for not hiring her “Nikolas said “You're welcome”Alexis said “Well Grayson win this “Nikolas ask “I'm going to use all my powers to make sure that Grayson wins this, His the only biological parent left,, What would really help us if we had Sierra will “Alexis said “Sierra would not want this”Nikolas said “No she would not”Alexis said

Tea room-Tea came into her room to find a envelope on the floor she pick it up and open it. “This would help us”Tea said to herself.

At General Hospital-Rae was by the nurse station making notes on her charts when Lorenzo came in with flowers. “Rae, I would like to talk to you”Lorenzo said “What is it”Rae ask,” The flowers are for you,I want a second chance with you, I would like if you move into the house with Skye and I “Lorenzo said “You want me to move in with you and Skye “Rae ask “Yes Family is important to me and when we get the girls they are going to need you “Lorenzo said “So that's what this is about the custody case”Rae ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I hate that Sierra is gone and I get you're in pain so is Skye but this isn't going to help the children they need their daddy”Rae said “I'm doing what is best for my grandchildren “Lorenzo said Rae didn't like Lorenzo but was thinking about keeping Skye safe. “For my Daughter and Great-Granddaughter yes”Rae said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “I'm not giving up working here”Rae said “Of cause not”Lorenzo said as Skye came by, “What's going on”Skye ask “I'm going to move in”Rae said “Thanks Mother, I came to see the twins”Skye said “I will go with you”Lorenzo said “I will see you again “Rae said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment