Thursday, August 31, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 50


“Sierra Cassadine”
At AJ/Lydia-Lydia and AJ were sitting on the couch. “AJ, Why did you hire Carly twin sister “Lydia ask “She need a job and I need to hire someone, Lydia you don't have to worry about me I will not cheat on you “AJ said “I know you will not cheat on me, Know that the kids are older I been thinking of fine a job, Running charity isn't enough “Lydia said “Lydia, I will support you we have always supported each other “AJ said “Yes we have, I'm sorry I was upset about you hire Cassie “Lydia said “It's okay”AJ said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was lightning the candles in the bedroom making it romantic for Skye when he look up and saw Sierra as a ghost. “Daddy, Thanks for doing the right thing”Sierra said “You're welcome, Well I still see you again “Lorenzo ask “No, I just came to make sure you do the right thing here”Sierra said “What about you're mother? Skye would love to see you”Lorenzo said “I can't “Sierra said she was fade. “Sierra, Don't go”Lorenzo said as Skye came in the room. “Lorenzo, Is Sierra here? I want to see her”Skye said Lorenzo look for Sierra. “She gone “Lorenzo said “It's not fair! I want to see Sierra! I want her here!! Skye yelled “I want Sierra to”Lorenzo said they share a hug,

On a Island- A house Sierra wake up and was confused about where she was and look at the IV that was in her arm when Luis came in. “Where I'm ? Luis “Sierra ask “Sierra I brought you home to live with me , You're father “Luis said “I'm confused, Can you help me up and take off the IV”Sierra ask “Yes, Just don't try anything “Luis said he took of the IV and help Sierra up. She had a grown on. “I will show you around our house we will be staying ‘Luis said “What about my children? My husband Grayson “Sierra ask ,”The twins died that night and Grayson turn into the bottle“Luis said “What does everyone think where I'm “Sierra ask “Sierra, Everyone life was turn upside down that day you found about me , That I'm you're father, Lorenzo never loved you as his own and Skye away saw me in you, I'm you're father I want to know you”Luis said they went outside.  “This is a private island it's just us here and horse you can ride, You can do whatever you want here, You are not a prisoner here “Luis said “Luis “Sierra said “I would love for you to call me Daddy, We never got a chance it's our time to be together you have nothing left at Port Charles “Luis said “Sure, I would like to know you Daddy “Sierra said as a man came by. “Who's that ’Sierra ask “This is Ian, My assistant, Ian this is my daughter Sierra “Luis said “Nice to meet you “Ian said “You too, Can I go for a walk around the island “Sierra ask “Sure just take it easy “Luis said Sierra left. “Luis, What are you up to”Ian ask “Getting revenge on two people who took me from my daughter now I'm doing it to them”Luis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment