Monday, August 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 5


“Another daughter”?
In Florida-Bobbie and John were at a hospital. “This is where I give birth to Carly “Bobbie said as a old nurse came by. “I remember you, You were my nurse”Bobbie said “Barbara Spencer “The woman ask “Yes, I was a teenager when I give birth here and I just found out that I had twins when I thought I had just one I give the baby up for adoption “Bobbie said “Yes you did “The nurse said “Do you have Bobbie File that she can read”John ask “This is John,The father “Bobbie said “I sure not give you the file but I will “The woman said she open the file cabinets and give Bobbie the file, “Get out of here”The woman said they left.

At Port Charles-General Hospital-Dr. Drake room-He was looking at Tracy. “You do have cancer but it's not terminal, You can beat this “Dr. Drake said “I can”Tracy ask “Yes “Dr. Drake said “Thanks “Tracy said she left the room.

In the hallway-Monica had just talked to the board who wants to replace Sierra right away when Tracy came by. “Monica, Are you okay”Tracy ask “No, The board wants to replace Sierra right away, Why are you here”Monica ask “I had a check up , Before I came here I was told I had cancer that it was terminal but Dr, Drake say it's not”Tracy said “Good, You can beat this”Monica said “Why sure I live when a young woman just died”Tracy said “It's not you're fault “Monica said “Thanks “Tracy said

At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was sitting on the couch when Spencer came in with tray of food. “You need to eat,You have a lot to do”Spencer said “Yes, Like planning my wife funeral “Grayson said Spencer sit down  by him. “Raised you're children “Spencer said “I keep thinking if I didn't go to rehab and Sierra wasn't pregnant she would still be here. I would have my wife “Grayson said as Nikolas and Hayden and Alexis came in. “I guess I'm a monster to think that”Grayson said “You're in pain and need someone to blame that's all but you have to be careful “Alexis said “Why, Lorenzo and Skye aren't going to try to get my children “Grayson said “You can't trust Lorenzo “Nikolas said “I know”Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment