Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 47


“Quartermaine Heir”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was sitting on the couch when Monica and Alan came in. “Tracy, Sure you be out of the hospital “Alan ask “I'm find I just didn't take the chemotherapy that will”Tracy said “It is a lot”Alan said “Yes it is, You sure be in bed”Monica said “I will be fine “Tracy said as Skye and AJ and Michael and Ned and Dillon and Olivia came in. “I'm glad everyone is here, I have some news , Olivia is pregnant “Ned said “Congratulations and welcome to the family “Alan said “Thanks “Olivia said “We were wondering if we can stay here”Ned said “Sure”Monica said “Are you going to leave ELQ alone “AJ ask “Yes, You are doing a great job both of you”Ned said “Thanks “Michael said “Congratulations Ned”Skye said “Thanks, I'm sorry about Sierra “Ned said “Thanks, I have some news Lorenzo and I did the right thing and give the twins back to Grayson “Skye said “You did the right thing “Alan said “Now you can leave Lorenzo “Tracy said “I'm staying with my husband we love each other and want a real marriage “Skye said “Skye if this is what you want we will support you”Alan said “It is”Skye said and left.

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin and Laura were at home. “I have something to tell you, The hospital needs financial money so to save the hospital we need a fundraiser director and I hire Lucy for it”Laura said “So my ex-wife is back in town and working at the hospital with us”Kevin said “Yes another ex”Laura said “”We can't let Rae or Lucy come between us”Kevin said “We will not”Laura said they share a kiss.

On the Dock-Richard was walking by when Lucky came by. “Richard, I need you're help I need you to help me find my son killer, We both know who killed my son LJ”Lucky said “I'm sorry about you're son but after what he did to my sister I don't care about him”Richard said “My son made a mistake but he didn't deserve to be murder “Lucky said “My beautiful sister didn't deserve to be raped “Richard said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment