Thursday, August 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 15


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sad and looking outside when Lorenzo was pour a drink. “Skye, You can't let him get to you , You have to be all for this so we will win”Lorenzo said “Grayson loved our daughter, So he cheated it doesn't mean he will not be a good father”Skye said she look at Lorenzo. “I'm doing this because I want a second chance to be a father to do right by Sierra, I will never forget that look on Sierra face when she found out that I wasn't her father “Lorenzo said he cried a little and Skye wipe it. “Lorenzo, You are Sierra father not him and Sierra loved you “Skye said “Skye, Are you in”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I'm in”Skye said as Tea came in. “We both sure go over the custody case for tomorrow, Skye are you working “Tea ask “Yes I'm in the middle of running my own magazine “Skye said “Who is going to raise the twins”Tea ask “We can have a nanny and I can work for home, I can't give up my magazine “Skye said “I agree and you don't travel so that will work in our favor,,Lorenzo what about you “Tea ask,”I'm quite my business and giving it to Lorenzo Jr and I will look for something else that's legal “Lorenzo said “You mean it”Tea ask “Yes for my daughter, Sierra always hate that I was a mobster “Lorenzo said “Good,I have a feeling we will win this,”Tea said “Me too “Lorenzo said “I'm going to get some things for the nursery room “Skye said and left.

At Bobbie-Bobbie was coming into the house with Cassie. “Do you want anything “Bobbie ask “No thanks, This is a nice house “Cassie said “It used to be Carly I brought it a long time ago “Bobbie said as Josslyn and Michael and Morgan and Ramon came in. “I want you to meet Carly children, Josslyn and Michael and Morgan and Ramon “Bobbie said “Nice to meet all of you I know this is confusing it is to me”Cassie said “Yes, We just want to know you”Michael said “I want to know you all too”Cassie said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye office-Skye went into her office and found Katie and Ava there, “Skye, We are sorry about Sierra,”Katie said “If you need anything “Ava said “Thanks after the custody case I will be back I'm not going to give up on this magazine “Skye said “We will wait for you”Ava said “So you remarried Lorenzo “Katie said “It's just a marriage of convenience that's all, For the love of my granddaughters “Skye said “Really ? You don't love Lorenzo “Katie ask,”No I did before and it just hurt me”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment