Tuesday, August 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 41


“A Return from the Past”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Felicia were having dinner together, “So Cassie is working here”Felicia ask “Yes, I just hope this is a good thing, I don't want Cassie and AJ to have a relationship like Carly and AJ did”Bobbie said “I'm sure Cassie can hold her own, So how is it going with you and John “Felicia ask “I haven't seen him in a while “Bobbie said “Oh, I wonder what his up to”Felicia said “Me too”Bobbie said

At General Hospital-A woman was walking into the hallway and everyone was looking at her, “Is that “The nurse ask as Laura came in. “Lucy, You're here “Laura said “You ask me to come “Lucy said “Let’s go to my office and talk”Laura said they left.

Alan and Monica came into the hallway as Lucas Jones came by. “Lucas, Is that you “Alan ask “Yes Dr. Quartermaine, I have finished medical school and I was wondering if I could do my intern here”Lucas ask “Of course you can”Monica said “Yes you can we would love to have you here “Alan said “Thanks, I want to be a serious doctor “Lucas said “What are you going to a major in”Monica ask “I want to be a heart surgery “Lucas said “You will be great,  You're father would be proud “Alan said “Yes he would “Monica said

At Laura office-Laura and Lucy we're talking. “The hospital is in financial trouble and I was wondering if you could help with the fundraising. I know you love this hospital to”Laura said “What is the pay”Lucy ask “We can’t pay you I'm sorry “Laura said their was a picture of Kevin and Laura on the desk and Lucy saw it. “So you and Kevin “Lucy ask “We are still married, I'm sorry “Laura said “It's okay I'm with Scotty, Yes I will help”Lucy said “Thanks “Laura said “I love this hospital “Lucy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment