Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 74



“A Family Secret”
At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was worrying about what Sierra was doing at Felicia and wished she would just leave the past alone as Sierra came in. “Daddy, Why are you upset with me? Sierra ask “I want to know why you were at Felicia. Don't lie I know you were their “Lorenzo said “Yes I was, It's for the hospital charity that's tonight that's all”Sierra said “Really? Sierra are you going to leave the past alone? I know you hate that you're mother and I divorce when you were little but you had a great childhood, You never wanted for anything “Lorenzo said “Just my father who wasn't there when I was little till I turn sixteen “Sierra said “Sierra, I can't keep apologizing for it, Do you think that you're mother and I are hiding something from you”Lorenzo ask “No, I will leave it alone “Sierra said “Thanks, I love you baby girl “Lorenzo said he took a bag off the desk. “I found this in the closet today it's from Carly “Lorenzo said he handed it to Sierra and she opened it was a baby outfit. “That was sweet, I'm sorry I was mean to Carly all those years I just blame her for you not being here”Sierra said “You're stepmother loved you and this family, Family means everything to me”Lorenzo said “I know,,I will see you later at the fundraiser “Sierra said and left. Lorenzo hope he got through to Sierra.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Kate/Ava office -Skye was a meeting. “I came up with a name last night for the magazine I think it's going to be perfect for it”Skye said she told them her idea. “I love it”Katie said “Me too”Ava said “Me too, This is going to be a great start for us”Skye said

The hotel lobby-It was getting set for the party when a man came in.”I'm back “He said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone. “Skye, I need to talk to you “Lorenzo said and hang up the phone he put his hands on his face he was worrying about this secret.

Copyright by Skye's the limi

No comments:

Post a Comment