Tuesday, August 1, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 50


“Quartermaine siblings”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was having a drink as Tracy came in. “Alan, Don't throw me out I want to talk to you “Tracy said “About what”Alan ask “I want to say how sorry I'm for what I did to you and Skye I was jealous of the way the family like Skye even after I changed the DNA test everyone stood by Skye and left me in the cold I'm sorry “Tracy said as Rae and Skye came in. “Daddy, Did you call me”Skye ask “No I did, I want to say how sorry I'm that I changed the DNA test and made you think you were not a Quartermaine, When you are “Tracy said “I never came here for money it was always about family, I want a family “Skye said “I know you were after my family and I was scared “Tracy said “We know the truth now”Rae said “Yes even after I went down a dark path then I came back to town and we did another DNA test. I have done something in my past to, I forgive you “Skye said “I forgive you to Tracy “Alan said “Thanks you both”Tracy said “Mother “Skye ask “I forgive you but I will be watching you and making sure you don't hurt my daughter anymore “Rae said “I get that I would feel the same way about my sons “Tracy said as Monica came in.”What is going on”Monica ask “Forgiveness, We all are putting the past behind us”Alan said “If that's what you want Alan I will support you”Monica said “Thanks, I would like to have Tracy back in this house and family “Alan said “Well you are welcome to stay “Monica said “Thanks, How is the Hospital going ? Anyone sue us”Tracy ask “Not yet”Monica said “Laura told me about the fundraiser, I think that a great idea raise money in honor of Carly and Cameron”Skye said “No one is really going to miss Carly “Tracy said “She was my children's stepmother “Skye said “Carly was married to Lorenzo “Tracy ask “Yes”Skye said “That must be hard losing this Lorenzo to Carly watch her raise you're children “Tracy said “Lorenzo and Carly didn't raise my children, I raised my children with my husband Ric”Skye said “You were married to Ric,”Tracy ask,”Yes you missed a lot “Skye said and left with Rae.  “Skye still love this Lorenzo “Tracy said “I hope not”Alan said “You don't approve of him”Tracy ask “No, His is in the mob and when Skye was with him she was drinking too”Alan said “I'm sorry “Tracy said “Thanks , I’m glad you're back I missed you “Alan said “I missed you to”Tracy said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment