Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 64


“Quartermaine Family”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were having dinner with Tracy and Ned and Skye and AJ and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Sierra and Michael and Sabrina and Grace. “Monica, You had done a great job with the house and the hospital “Tracy said “Thanks “Monica said “I'm sorry about Emily “Tracy said “The Cancer kicked her butt and she couldn't beat it”Monica said “I'm sorry about it”Tracy said “We been thinking of doing a charity in her name “Alan said “That's a great idea I will help if you want “Skye said “Thanks “Monica said “Who is running the charity fundraiser that mother ran”Tracy ask “I'm “Skye said Ned looks at Tracy thinking she would blow. “That's great “Tracy said as she smirk. “Skye is doing a great job working the charity”Alan said “Actually I have news I'm head toward a new career choice “Skye said “What is it”Alan ask “I'm about to start a magazine with a old high school friend Katie Howard and Ava Jerome “Skye said “Jerome “Ned ask “Yes she the sister of Julian but she want a second chance and I understand that “Skye said “I hope you don't regret it”Monica said “I will not”Skye said “I have some new, I brought the haunted Starr today “Lorenzo Jr said “So you can work with you're father “Tracy ask “I don't work with my father “Lorenzo Jr said “Tracy , Do you want to know how we stole back the hotel “Alan ask “I would love to”Tracy said “Skye stole it from Carly and Jax and give it to us”Alan said “Why didn't you keep it”Tracy ask “I stole it for my family and I know that AJ and Michael could run it together just like ELQ”Skye said “You did right by you're family “Tracy said “Thanks “Skye said “Dinner is great”Sierra said “Yes, Let’s go into the living room”Alan said they went into to living room.

Lila Rae keep looking at Grace as Sierra came by. “Sis, Are you okay “Sierra ask “Yes, How are you doing “Lila Rae ask “I'm doing great, Why don't you come to my house for breakfast just us”Sierra said “I like that “Lila Rae said “So Lila Rae you're married to Sonny Corinthos son I'm sure you're parents didn't like it “Tracy said “Lorenzo and I are not together but we agree to let our children run their own life's “Skye said “I'm not my father son”Morgan said “Leave my brother alone Tracy “Michael said “Alright I will “Tracy said “I'm going to call it a night “Sierra said “Sierra, I don't know you yet but I have a feeling you're strong “Tracy said “I always had to be”Sierra said and left. “We sure go to”Lila Rae said she left with Morgan and Grace. Michael and Sabrina left to and AJ and Lydia and Ned and Monica and Tracy.

Skye look out the window as Alan came by. ‘Skye “Alan said Skye turn around and look at her father. “Sierra ask me if they're any more secrets left and I lied and say no, We both know what I have to tell Sierra soon”Skye said “Skye, It's not going to change anything , She still you're daughter “Alan said “Yea”Skye said “Skye I'm always here for you “Alan said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment