Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 66


At Skye's-Skye was looking at the mail when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, Why are you here”Skye ask “I just came back from checking on our daughter Sierra she not doing good”Lorenzo said “I had a feeling Sierra was fake how well she been doing tonight at dinner, Tomorrow I will go talk to her”Skye said “Alright, I kind of hope Sierra doesn't take Grayson back “Lorenzo said “No one is perfect “Skye said “True “Lorenzo said and left. Skye pick up a picture of Sierra. “What I'm going to tell you about the secrets “Skye ask

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan we're getting ready for bed. Lila Rae was thinking about her secrets when Morgan came by. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Morgan ask “Yes, I been thinking of having another baby, What do you say”Lila Rae ask “I say yes”Morgan said they share a kiss and made love.

At General Hospital-The mysteries woman room-She was lying on the bed still unconscious  and had scar on her face that was destroyed when Bobbie came in. “Who are you? Why do I feel a connection to you “Bobbie ask as Liz came in. “Liz , Did you find out who she is”Bobbie ask “No they're no ID in her purse nothing “Liz said “That's odd, What are we going to do,”Bobbie ask “I don't know “Liz said “How are you doing “Bobbie ask “Trying, How are you “Liz ask “The same”Bobbie said

At Sierra-/Grayson-Sierra was putting out the spring decorations she love fix up her house it made her feel better.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment