Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 44


At Grayson-Grayson was sad and missed the family he long for with Sierra and the children when Skye and Lorenzo came in holding the twins. “Why are you both here? Is it to gloat that you won and are raising my daughters “Grayson yelled “No, We are here to do the right thing I was using the twins not to deal with the grief of losing Sierra and I'm sorry I'm going to do the right thing here, The twins belong here with you, Their Daddy,”Lorenzo said “I believe you, I know what it's like grief for a child, I do want us all to come to an agreement on the twins and how they are raised that's what Sierra would want”Grayson said “Yes Sierra would want that and I hope we can work something out, Grayson do you have everything you need to raise the twins”Skye ask “Yes , Sierra fix the room up before she left”Grayson said they went upstairs into the nursery the room was pink and full of dolls and books and two cribs. “It's beautiful “Skye said.”Yes all brand name, You know how Sierra loved them she want the room to be perfect for our daughter's “Grayson said “It is “Skye said she cried a little. “Bliss and Cecil, This is you're Daddy who you sure be with “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo give the twins to Grayson, “Lorenzo, Sierra would be proud of you she loved all of us “Grayson said “Yes she did”Skye said “We can do this together “Lorenzo said “Yes,I'm going to need all the help I can get”Grayson said “You are going to be a great Daddy, Sierra believe that too, I fake the DVD”Lorenzo said “I know that wasn't my wife “Grayson said “I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “Grief does that”Grayson said “We sure let you be alone with the twins and we will talk about a agreement later” Skye said “Thanks “Grayson said Skye and Lorenzo left,

Grayson sit down in the rocking chair holding the twins. “Sierra, Our girls are home, We are going to do this somehow “Grayson said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Felicia were still having dinner when Monica came by. “Sorry to interpret but can I talk to Felicia alone “Monica ask as Scotty came in. “I think I can find someone to talk to”Bobbie said she left the table as Monica sit down. “Felicia. I need you to look into something for me I want to find my biological parents.”Monica said “Do you know anything about them”Felicia ask “Just this picture of a woman holding me, I think it's my mother “Monica said “What was the name of the orphanage you were in”Felicia ask “It was in Florida but I don't know the name of it” Monica said “I will look into for you “Felicia said “Thanks”Monica said

Bobbie went by Scotty,  “Scotty , You're in town”Bobbie ask “Yes, I'm “Scotty said “Why are you back”Bobbie ask as Lucy came by. “Scotty came back with his wife, Me”Lucy said “You both are married “Bobbie ask “Yes, Bobbie it's good to see you”Scotty said “Yes, I'm sorry about Carly”Lucy said “Yes” Scotty said “Like either of you care about my daughter “Bobbie said as Cassie came by. “I thought Carly was dead , Are you lying “Lucy ask “No, This is Carly twin sister Cassie, This is Scotty Baldwin and Lucy Coe they are nothing but trouble “Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment