Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 59


At The Haunted Starr Luke was their when Lorenzo Jr came in. “Luke Spencer “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes, You are”Luke ask “Lorenzo Alcazar Jr, So how much are you selling this boat for “Lorenzo Jr ask “How much do you have “Luke ask

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to a man when Sierra came in. “Thanks for taking care of it”Lorenzo said and that man left as Sierra came by. “Daddy, I want to talk to you about this morning, I hope you just forget about what you saw”Sierra said “You're mother told me about what's going on”Lorenzo said “Grayson is getting help he went to rehab “Sierra said “I'm glad he went to get help, Why did he start to drink “Lorenzo ask “I didn't know till now but Grayson blame himself for the rape when it wasn't his fault “Sierra said “It wasn't you're either “Lorenzo said “I know”Sierra said “Sierra, Are we okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy be honest with me LJ is missing did you do anything? Is that why Lorenzo Jr was shot? I know he didn't shot himself,”Sierra said “Sierra, You can't know everything about me “Lorenzo said “Daddy if you did I will stand by you “Sierra said “I did it , I had to and you're brother got in the way “Lorenzo said “I'm glad Lorenzo Jr is okay”Sierra said “Me to”Lorenzo said “I sure go”Sierra said “I hope that Grayson gets better “Lorenzo said “Me too”Sierra said Sierra left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was home when a woman came in. “‘May I help you”Tracy ask as Tracy took a sips of her water. “I think you can I'm Gia Soleito “She said Tracy spill it out . “What do you want “Tracy ask “I don't need money so relax but I know you have some information on my Grandfather and I need it”Gia said “Why,? Tracy ask “I want my family business “Gia said “I don't know you but you look smart and can do anything why would you want to be a mob boss”Tracy ask as Alan came in. “Tracy, Gia why are you here? Sierra isn't here “Alan said “You know her”Tracy ask “Yes Gia and Sierra are best friends “Alan said “I sure go”Gia said and left, “What did she want”Alan ask “The mob business, “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment